Network Monitoring Market by Solution (Network Tap and Data Monitoring Switch), Bandwidth (1 & 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps, and 100 Gbps), and Industry Vertical (Enterprises, Telecommunications, Cloud Service Providers, Government, and Communication Service Providers): Global Market Size Estimates and Forecast (2022-2030)
The network monitoring market crossed US$ 2.03 billion mark in 2022 and is expected to hit US$ 3.37 billion by 2030, recording a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period.
High adoption of network monitoring solutions across the telecommunications industry for managing increasingly complex networks, catalysis the network monitoring market growth. Network monitoring is a computer network’s systematic effort to detect slow or failing network components such as overloaded or crashed/frozen servers, failing routers, failing switches, or other problematic devices. The increasing number of devices connected to the internet for communication purposes combined with various network topologies used by service providers has given rise to highly complex networks. The telecommunications segment is expected to pace with the rising advancements in AI and automation across the telecom industry. Network monitoring aids the telecom industry in driving growth, enhancing user experience, and optimizing infrastructure, contributing to the network monitoring market growth.
Within the report, the network monitoring market is segmented into solution, bandwidth, industry vertical, and geography. By solution, the network monitoring market is further bifurcated into network tap and data monitoring switches. Based on bandwidth, the network monitoring market is segmented into 1 & 10 Gbps, 40 Gbps, and 100 Gbps. By industry vertical, the network monitoring market is categorized into enterprises, telecommunications, cloud service providers, government, and communication service providers. Geographically, the network monitoring market is sub-segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa.
Network monitoring helps gain an immediate return on investments, empowering the market's growth.
IT teams frequently lack the proper amount of time, personnel, or funding to finish their increasingly complicated projects and heavy workloads. The correct network monitoring tool can provide a rapid return on investment. Staff members can spend more time on more important tasks since they no longer need to analyze network performance manually. Troubleshooting time is reduced by identifying the problem’s origin. Furthermore, preventing IT breakdowns before they happen lowers the costs of outages to organizations. Such factors are bolstering the network monitoring market growth
Rising adoption of network monitoring across government institutions is a major factor accelerating the network monitoring market growth.
The industries for network monitoring are enterprises, telecommunications, cloud service providers, government, and communication service providers. Within these industries, for instance, the government is one industry wherein network monitoring software is increasing for effective law enforcement across public policy and defense. Network monitoring software aids the government in meeting the security and compliance-related regulations for the federal, state, city, and country organizations, contributing to the growth of network monitoring market.
Recent strategic developments in the network monitoring market
The network monitoring market has undergone several significant developments, and a few of these have been mentioned below:
- In April 2021, Gigamon-the industry pioneer in cloud visibility and analytics, announced a collaboration with Riverbed-the pioneer in network and application performance and visibility to support the launch of Gigamon Hawk via utilizing this collaboration. Riverbed’s market-leading network performance monitoring solutions enable their customers to deliver unified packet, flow, and device visibility across branch offices and multi-cloud environments to improve network and application troubleshooting.
- In December 2020, NETSCOUt disclosed that its long-term alliance with Vodafone would be extended. InfiniStreamNG, a platform from NETSCOUT, is used in the exclusive multi-year partnership to support real-time, end-to-end visibility across Vodafone’s hybrid environment.
The network monitoring market is driven by several players by implementing strategic activities such as investments, new launches, mergers & acquisitions, and partnerships. Cisco Systems, Inc., Corvil, Gigamon, Paessler, and Viavi Solutions, Inc. are among the prominent players operating in the network monitoring market.
Target audience for the report:
- Network monitoring-related service providers
- Network monitoring-related associations, organizations, forums, and alliances
- Government bodies, such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Venture capitalists, private equity firms, and start-up companies
- Network monitoring solution and services distributors and sales firms
- End users of network monitoring
- Research institutes, organizations, and consulting companies
Scope of the report:
In this report, the market has been segmented on the basis of:
- Network Tap
- Data monitoring switch
- 1 & 10 Gbps
- 40 Gbps
- 100 Gbps
- Industry Vertical:
- Cloud service providers
- Communication service providers
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- South & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- Companies profiled
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Viavi Solutions, Inc.
The List of Companies
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Viavi Solutions, Inc.