Report : South America Workwear Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Product Type (Top Wear, Bottom Wear, and Coveralls), Category (Men, Women, and Unisex), and End Use (Construction, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Healthcare, and Others)
At 5.7% CAGR, the SAM Workwear Market is speculated to be worth US$ 2,417.57 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the SAM workwear market was valued at US$ 1,729.05 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 2,417.57 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 5.7% from 2022 to 2028. Increase in number of industrial accidents and introduction of stringent government regulation are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
Industrial accidents are one of the major concerns across various industrial sectors. These accidents have severe consequences on human health. There have been numerous cases of accidents at work in various industries such as construction, oil & gas, and mining. According to the International Labour Organization (ILO), approximately 2.78 million work-related deaths are recorded yearly, of which 2.4 million are related to occupational diseases. Additionally, there are ~340 million occupational accidents and 160 million victims of work-related illness annually across the region. Various industries such as construction, mining, oil & gas, automotive, and healthcare record numerous work-related deaths and injuries. The construction industry has a disproportionately high rate of recorded accidents. The rising rate of accidents at work has shifted the focus toward employee safety, which is increasing the demand for industrial workwear. Owing to the increasing number of industrial accidents, employers are adopting several standards defined by national and international organizations to ensure the well-being and safety of their employees at the workplace. Industrial workwear is designed to provide protection and comfort to users and help them avoid severe fatalities at the workplace, thereby improving the working efficiency of the workers. The functional workwear provides safety and durability while working across diversified industrial bases. Thus, an increase in industrial accidents and work-related mortality has surged the demand for the use of workwear to ensure the workers’ safety, which, in turn, is contributing to the market's growth.
On the contrary, increased adoption of industrial automation hurdles the growth of SAM workwear market.
- Based on product type, the SAM workwear market is segmented into topwear, bottomwear, coveralls, and others. The topwear segment held 44.8% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 775.35 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,077.48 million by 2028 to expand at 5.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on category, the SAM workwear market is segmented into men, women, and unisex. The men segment held 72.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 1,246.39 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,725.25 million by 2028 to expand at 5.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end use, the SAM workwear market is segmented into construction, oil and gas, chemicals, healthcare, and others. The others segment held 68.8% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 1,190.01 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,654.42 million by 2028 to expand at 5.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the SAM workwear market is segmented into Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of SAM. Our regional analysis states that Rest of SAM captured 46.6% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 805.18 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 1,125.30 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the SAM workwear market are 3M, Aramark, Honeywell International Inc., and Lakeland Industries Inc. among others.
- In 2021, Aramark Announced Plan to Separate Uniform Services Business into Independent Publicly Traded Company.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com