Report : South America Liquidity Asset Liability Management Solutions Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Component (Solutions and Services) and Industry (Banks, Broker, Specialty Finance, Wealth Advisors, and Others)
At 7.6% CAGR, the South America Liquidity Asset Liability Management Solutions Market is speculated to be worth US$ 108.99 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the South America liquidity asset liability management solutions market was valued at US$ 70.32 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 108.99 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 7.6% from 2022 to 2028. Increasing credit risk across financial institutions and rising numbers of regulations and non-performing assets.
The success of information sharing among regulators and banks has introduced a culture of collaboration in the liquidity asset liability management solutions market. Inconsistencies or irregularities in territorial regulation and privacy legislation are the major obstacles to information sharing. Over the period, information sharing has evolved to be crucial in effectively fighting financial crimes. Furthermore, managing remote compliance teams and thousands of people has been a crucial responsibility of compliance officers during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Thus, the protection of financial institutions extends beyond physical boundaries. Hence, a remote and digital infrastructure is necessary to meet security and compliance demands. AI can help organizations deal with various issues arising from digitalization, as it can reduce human intervention, particularly in asset management circumstances. Although AI will never be able to replace humans completely, it can help reduce the need for human approval and accelerate several elements of liquidity and asset liability management. This is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, data privacy and security concerns hurdles the growth of South America liquidity asset liability management solutions market.
- Based on component, the South America liquidity asset liability management solutions market is bifurcated into solutions and services. The solutions segment held 60.7% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 42.69 million. It is projected to garner US$ 67.18 million by 2028 to expand at 7.9% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on industry, the South America liquidity asset liability management solutions market is categorized into banks, broker, specialty finance, wealth advisors, and others. The banks segment held 36.0%market share in 2022, amassing US$ 25.34 million. It is projected to garner US$ 40.16 million by 2028 to expand at 8.0% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the South America liquidity asset liability management solutions market has been categorized into the Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America. Our regional analysis states that Brazil captured 48.8% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 34.33 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 54.73 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the South America liquidity asset liability management solutions market are Experian Information Solution, Inc.; FIS; Finastra; IBM Corporation; Infosys Ltd.; Intellect Design Arena Ltd; Moody’s Investors Services, Inc.; Oracle Corporation; SAP SE; and Wolters Kluwer N.V. among others.
- In Nov 2021, Moody’s Analytics Launches Asset-Liability Management Tool for Insurance Investment.
- In Dec 2019, EastWest Banking Corporation (EastWest) has selected Wolters Kluwer’s OneSumX for Risk Management to manage its Market Risk and Asset and Liability Management (ALM) requirements..
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org