Report : South America Hair Care Appliances Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Product Type (Dryers & Blowers, Straighteners, Curlers, and Others) and Distribution Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Online Retail, and Others)
At 3.6% CAGR, the SAM Hair Care Appliances Market is speculated to be worth US$ 1,426.39 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the SAM hair care appliances market was valued at US$ 1,153.77 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 1,426.39 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 3.6% from 2022 to 2028. Surging demand among men and technological innovations of hair care appliances are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
Men are following unique fashion and beauty trends to enhance their overall persona and focus on personal grooming. They are highly concerned about their appearance at workplaces and social settings. The hair care appliances, especially hair dryers, are becoming an integral part of personal grooming kits of men. Men are increasingly following hairstyles, such as messy hair, voluminous hair, man buns, and quiff, to look attractive. Moreover, they are making significant investments in premium haircare products, including hair styling appliances, to maintain a proper hairstyle. To meet the rising demand from men, manufacturers of hair care appliances are exclusively marketing and launching their products considering the male population. For instance, Dyson, one of the leading manufacturers of personal grooming products, offers Supersonic hair dryer for women and men with different hair types. The dryer has a diffuser, tooth comb, and smoothening nozzle that help in getting curly, textured, and straight hair. Such multi-functioning products are expected to gain significant traction among men, which would bolster the growth of the hair care appliances market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, rising concerns pertaining to damage caused by heat of hair care appliances hurdles the growth of SAM hair care appliances market.
- Based on product type, the SAM hair care appliances market is segmented into dryers & blowers, straighteners, curlers, and others. The dryers & blowers segment held 53.3% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 615.46 million. It is projected to garner US$ 785.09 million by 2028 to expand at 4.1% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on distribution channel, the SAM hair care appliances market is segmented into supermarkets & hypermarkets, specialty stores, online retail, and others. The specialty stores segment held 34.8% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 401.13 million. It is projected to garner US$ 484.78 million by 2028 to expand at 3.2% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the SAM hair care appliances market has been categorized into Brazil, Argentina, and rest of SAM. Our regional analysis states that Brazil captured 51.4% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 592.69 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 757.70 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the SAM hair care appliances market are Cloud Nine; Conair LLC; Dyson Limited; Instyler; Jemella Ltd.; Kiss Products Inc.; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Revlon, Inc.; and Toni & Guy among others.
- In 2022, Revlon launched One Step Volumizer Plus 2.0, which is a next version of One-Step Volumizer. One Step Volumizer Plus 2.0 features sleek design, a series of heat settings, including a medium setting and ceramic coating.
- In 2021, Cloud nine launched hair tool rental service "On Cloud Nine" designed to make Cloud Nine products more accessible and encouraging a more sustainable consumption of hair styling tools.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com