Report : South America Automotive Charge Air Cooler Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis ByType (Air-Cooled Charge Air Cooler and Liquid-Cooled Charge Air Cooler), Fuel Type (Gasoline and Diesel), Core Type (Tube, Fin, bar and Plate), and Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCV, Trucks and Buses)
At 2.2% CAGR, the SAM Automotive Charge Air Cooler Market is speculated to be worth US$ 97.28 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the SAM automotive charge air cooler market was valued at US$ 85.13 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 97.28 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 2.2% from 2022 to 2028. Rise in penetration of turbochargers in passenger cars and rise in demand for downsized engines are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
The turbocharger helps to reduce the vehicle’s emissions. The use of turbochargers reduces the displacement volume of the cylinder, which reduces the volume of the fuel required for the same power, and thereby reducing the exhaust emissions of the vehicle. It also increases fuel efficiency. It is because of these reasons that have promoted the adoption of turbocharger technology mainly on passenger cars. Passenger cars with conventional fuel include diesel and gasoline engines. Emission regulations, especially those affecting diesel engines have accelerated the rate of integration with turbochargers. Long-term revenue growth opportunities in the automotive charge air cooler market have stemmed from the cutting-edge designs of turbochargers that can help customers meet upcoming emission standards. Recent developments confirm that turbochargers have gained from rapidly increasing use of the technology in diesel vehicles, thus improving the outlook of the automotive charge air cooler market. Stricter fuel economy regulations with significantly higher targets and strict restrictions on greenhouse gases that include carbon dioxide from engine exhaust emissions have spurred the shift of a performance segment towards a mainstream fuel-saving presence. This all above mentioned factors owe to the growth of automotive charge air cooler market.
On the contrary, rising demand for electric vehicles hurdles the growth of SAM automotive charge air cooler market.
- Based on type, the SAM automotive charge air cooler market is segmented into air cooled charge air cooler and liquid cooled charge air cooler. The air cooled charge air cooler segment held 64.6% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 55.02 million. It is projected to garner US$ 60.31 million by 2028 to expand at 1.5% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on fuel type, the SAM automotive charge air cooler market is segmented into gasoline and diesel. The diesel segment held 79.4% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 67.56 million. It is projected to garner US$ 75.78 million by 2028 to expand at 1.9% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on core type, the SAM automotive charge air cooler market is segmented into tube, fin, bar and plate. The fin segment held 44.6 % market share in 2022, amassing US$ 37.97 million. It is projected to garner US$ 42.03 million by 2028 to expand at 1.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on vehicle type, the SAM automotive charge air cooler market is segmented into passenger cars, LCV, trucks and buses. The passenger cars segment held 47.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 40.03 million. It is projected to garner US$ 45.79 million by 2028 to expand at 2.3% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the SAM automotive charge air cooler market is segmented Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of SAM. Our regional analysis states that Brazil captured 69.2% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 58.94 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 68.29 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the SAM automotive charge air cooler market are AKG Group, Dana Limited, Delphi Technologies Plc (BORGWARNER INC.), DuPont, Hanon Systems, Mahle GmbH, Modine Manufacturing Company, and Valeo among others.
- In 2020, BorgWarner Inc. has announced that it has completed its acquisition of Delphi Technologies. This merger of BorgWarner and Delphi Technologies is expected to strengthen BorgWarner’s electronics and power electronics products, capabilities and scale, and also aftermarket business.
- In 2022, Vestas aircoil A/S created a cooler with numerous mounted temperature sensors (thermocouples). According to the business, this is a tiny but crucial step in the effort to create digital twins of the coolers. The sensors, which are installed close to the coolers' walls, will be utilized to assess both the local temperature distribution and our structural model.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com