Report : South America Automated Cell Counters Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Type (Hemocytometer, Flow Cytometers, Electrical Impedance Coulter Counters, and Spectrophotometers) and End User (Hospitals, Research Laboratories, Diagnostics Centers, and Others)
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the South America automated cell counters market was valued at US$ 458.70 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 626.10 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 5.3% from 2022 to 2028. Prevalence of infectious and chronic diseases and increase in drug discovery activities.
Chronic diseases are conditions that are present in an individual for one or more years, require ongoing medical attention, and can also result in limited daily activities. Chronic diseases are currently the major cause of death among adults in several countries. Furthermore, 1.5 million deaths were caused by TB in 2020 (including 214,000 people affected by HIV). In 2020, the WHO estimated that ten million people had TB, including 1.1 million children, 3.3 million women, and 5.6 million men. TB cases are present in all age groups and countries. Furthermore, thirty countries with high TB burdens accounted for 86% of new TB cases in 2020. Diagnostics are essential in determining the direction of any medical treatment of infectious and chronic diseases. Cell counting is one of the methods that is used for the detection of such diseases. Therefore, the rising prevalence of infectious and chronic diseases across the SAM is driving the growth of the automated cell counters market. This is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, lack of skilled workforce and high cost of instrument hurdles the growth of South America automated cell counters market.
- Based on type, the South America automated cell counters market is categorized into hemocytometer, flow cytometers, electrical impedance coulter counters, spectrophotometers. The spectrophotometers segment held 41.6% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 190.82 million. It is projected to garner US$ 264.47 million by 2028 to expand at 5.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the South America automated cell counters market is categorized into hospitals, research laboratories, diagnostics centers, and others. The hospitals segment held 48.5% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 222.43 million. It is projected to garner US$ 307.04 million by 2028 to expand at 5.5% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the South America automated cell counters market has been categorized into the Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America. Our regional analysis states that Brazil captured 68.6% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 314.64 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 435.64 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the South America automated cell counters market are Eppendorf; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Countstar Inc.; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd; Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Danaher); Nanoentek; Olympus Corporation; MERCK KGaA; Sysmex Corporation; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Abbott; and Nexcelom Bioscience LLC. among others.
- In Jan 2020, Olympus Launches Innovative Incubation Monitoring System with Cell Count and Confluency Analysis to Improve the Regenerative Medicine Workflow.
- In Dec 2020, Merck launches Scepter 3.0 for wireless cell counting.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: email@example.com