Report : South America A2P SMS and CPaaS Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Component (Solution and Services), Channel [Message (Chat Apps and SMS), Voice, Email, Webpush, and Others], Enterprise Size (SMEs and Large Enterprises), and Industry (IT and Telecom, BFSI, Retail and Ecommerce, Healthcare, and Others)
At 3.4% CAGR, the South America A2P SMS and CPaaS market is speculated to be worth US$ 5,914.86 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the South America A2P SMS and CPaaS market was valued at US$ 4,833.35 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 5,914.86 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 3.4% from 2022 to 2028. Increasing demand for customer engagement usage to encourage the use of CPaaS and growing adoption of rich communication services.
Organizations are observing a rise in customer contacts due to greater investments in digital customer engagement. With the need for business units to integrate SMS, application-to-person, voice, and upcoming CPaaS such as advanced messaging, video, increased security, and digital payments into applications, software engineering executives are embracing CPaaS further enhancing digital customer service experience and operational efficiency. Most businesses either already use conversational consumer engagement or have plans to do so. Many such businesses are investigating using a communication platform as a service (CPaaS) to assist them in managing everything related to this strategy. The CPaaS market has experienced rapid expansion in recent years and will continue to do so to keep up with changing consumer expectations and engagement strategies in line with new trends in customer-facing communications. The demand for contextual communications that improve customer experience is one of the main development factors of the CPaaS industry. With the purchase of Inteliquent and Pathwire in 2021, Sinch, a CPaaS provider became the industry leader in mobile customer engagement. Sinch can now satisfy all communication requirements by offering consumers the broadest range of channels to interact with businesses. Increasing focus of major players in the market over customer engagement is helping to increase demand for CPaaS. This is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, rising security concerns for cloud based CPaaS hurdles the growth of South America A2P SMS and CPaaS market.
- Based on component, the South America A2P SMS and CPaaS market is bifurcated into solution and service. The solution segment held 82.8% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 4,003.58 million. It is projected to garner US$ 4,814.88 million by 2028 to expand at 3.1% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on channel, the South America A2P SMS and CPaaS market is categorized into message, voice, email, webpush, and others. The message segment held 97.9% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 4,730.13 million. It is projected to garner US$ 5,635.99 million by 2028 to expand at 3.0% CAGR during 2022–2028. The message segment is further bifurcated into chat apps and SMS.
- Based on enterprise size, the South America A2P SMS and CPaaS market is categorized SMEs and large enterprises. The large enterprises segment held 69.3% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 3,347.59 million. It is projected to garner US$ 3,908.96 million by 2028 to expand at 2.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on industry, the South America A2P SMS and CPaaS market is categorized into IT and telecom, BFSI, retail and ecommerce, healthcare, and others. The retail and ecommerce segment held 32.7% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 1,582.59 million. It is projected to garner US$ 2,090.62 million by 2028 to expand at 4.7% CAGR during 2022–2028
- Based on country, the South America A2P SMS and CPaaS market has been categorized into the Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America. Our regional analysis states that Brazil captured 79.5% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 3,844.44 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 4,778.03 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the South America A2P SMS and CPaaS market are Vonage; 8X8, INC.; Avaya Inc.; IntelePeer Cloud Communications LLC.; MessageBird; Plivo Inc.; Cisco Systems, Inc.; TWILIO INC.; Voximplant; and Wazo Coummunication Inc. among others.
- In Aug 2021, Avaya and Microsoft Announced Integration of Microsoft Azure Communication Services with Avaya OneCloud™ CPaaS.
- In Sep 2021, Vonage Introduced Video Express to Help Businesses Quickly and Simply Deliver Flexible, Personalized, and Quality Video Experiences for Large Audiences.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com