Report : North America Telestroke Services Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Type (Ischemic and Hemorrhagic) and End User (Telehospitals/Teleclinics, Telehome, and Others)
At 11.6% CAGR, the North America Telestroke Services Market is speculated to be worth US$ 22,182.96 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the North America telestroke services market was valued at US$ 660.94 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 1,960.00 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 11.6% from 2022 to 2028. Elevating volume of patients suffering from cardiac disorders and surging instances of stroke cases across the region.
Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are one of the leading causes of death region. According to the World Health Organization, an estimated 17.9 million people died from CVDs in 2019, accounting for 32% of all deaths. Furthermore, 85% of these deaths were due to heart attacks and strokes. At least three-quarters of global deaths from cardiovascular disease occur in low- and middle-income countries. People living in such countries often do not benefit from primary health care programs for the early detection and treatment of people with risk factors for CVDs. In low- and middle-income countries, people living with noncommunicable diseases, such as CVDs, have less access to effective and equitable health services that meet their needs. Moreover, cardiac patients have a significantly higher risk of heart disease and stroke than the general population. CVD is considered the most important predisposing risk factor for acute ischemic stroke (AIS). The incidence of AIS doubles in patients with coronary artery disease and fivefold in patients with atrial fibrillation. In addition, as brain damage can alter the autonomic and neurohormonal pathways involved in controlling heart function, stroke patients are extremely vulnerable to serious cardiac adverse events. In particular, AIS can contribute to impaired cerebral autoregulation, making cerebral blood flow dependent on cardiac function. Cardiologists and stroke physicians are collaborating closely with the industry to develop the tools, resources, and treatments that can be useful to improve efficiency and reduce treatment time. Moreover, the causes of CVDs may vary from genetic disposition to environmental factors and oxidative stress. The rising incidence of these CVD cases is boosting the demand and adoption of telestroke services, thereby driving the market growth.
On the contrary, raising unawareness toward strokes.
- Based on component, the North America telestroke services market is segmented into ischemic and hemorrhagic. The ischemic segment held 87.7% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 579.58 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,739.40 million by 2028 to expand at 20.1% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on hardware, the North America telestroke services market is segmented into telehospitals/teleclinics, telehome, and others. The telehospitals/teleclinics segment held 55.5% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 367.08 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,077.08 million by 2028 to expand at 19.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the North America telestroke services market has been segmented into the US, Canada, and Mexico. Our regional analysis states that the US captured 84.8% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 560.28 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 1,648.56 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 19.7% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the North America telestroke services market are Providence; Nebraska Medicine; Lakewood Health System; Medical University of South Carolina: Granville Health System; Vidyo, Inc.; Eagle Telemedicine; American Well; Partners TeleStroke Center; and Blue Sky Telehealth among others.
- In February 2021, the organization earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval and the American Stroke Association's Heart-Check mark for its Primary Stroke Center's Certification. Providence, recently went through a rigorous, onsite review by a team of Joint Commission reviewers who evaluated compliance with related certification standards including program management, supporting self-management, and delivering and facilitating clinical care.
- In August 2020, Lakewood Ranch Medical Center received the American Heart Association/ American Stroke Association's "Get with The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement" award. The award recognizes the hospital's commitment to ensuring stroke patients receive the most appropriate treatment according to nationally recognized, research-based guidelines based on the latest scientific evidence.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: email@example.com