Report : North America Liquidity And Asset Liability Management Solutions Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Component (Solutions and Services) and Industry (Banks, Broker, Specialty Finance, Wealth Advisors, and Others)
At 9.2% CAGR, the North America Liquidity Asset Liability Management Solutions Market is speculated to be worth US$ 1,047.22 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the North America liquidity asset liability management solutions market was valued at US$ 618.03 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 1,047.22 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 9.2% from 2022 to 2028. Increasing credit risk across financial institutions and rising numbers of regulations and non-performing assets.
The banking and financial industry experienced severe disruptions in 2020 and 2021 after the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic adversely impacted the bank's credit portfolios owing to the unprecedented increase in unemployment and collapse of economic activities, which led to the inability and reluctance among customers and businesses to pay the interest amounts. In response to these changes in statistics, banks and financial institutions had to take certain measures to manage and mitigate credit risks, creating a demand for liquidity asset and liability management software. This software solution allows banks and financial institutions to optimize their net interest margins, assess risk exposure, and develop contingency funding plans for ongoing their events. The progressive buy-now-pay-later (BNPL) industry is also supporting the growth of the liquidity and asset liability management solutions market. Effective credit risk and liability management is a key to success for BNPL players. Based on a report by Apptopia, BNPL app downloads reached 6.8 million in November 2021, up by 54% from November 2020, and monthly active users (MAU) increased by 63% year-over-year. Hence, with the North America proliferating BNPL industry, coupled with the growing focus on liability risk by industry players, the liquidity and asset liability management solutions market would continue to grow during the forecast period. This is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, data privacy and security concerns hurdles the growth of North America liquidity asset liability management solutions market.
- Based on component, the North America liquidity asset liability management solutions market is bifurcated into solutions and services. The solutions segment held 65.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 401.74 million. It is projected to garner US$ 694.59 million by 2028 to expand at 9.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on industry, the North America liquidity asset liability management solutions market is categorized into banks, broker, specialty finance, wealth advisors, and others. The banks segment held 30.9% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 191.17 million. It is projected to garner US$ 331.45 million by 2028 to expand at 9.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the North America liquidity asset liability management solutions market has been categorized into the US, Canada, and Mexico. Our regional analysis states that US captured 88.4% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 546.43 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 941.72 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the North America liquidity asset liability management solutions market are Experian Information Solution, Inc.; FIS; Finastra; IBM Corporation; Infosys Ltd.; Intellect Design Arena Ltd; Moody’s Investors Services, Inc.; Oracle Corporation; SAP SE; and Wolters Kluwer N.V. among others.
- In June 2022, Finastra launches embedded consumer lending solution.
- In Aug 2019, To simplify business administration for small and medium businesses, Asteria developed a cloud-based liquidity management solution on IBM platform.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org