Report : North America Hair Care Appliances Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Product Type (Dryers & Blowers, Straighteners, Curlers, and Others) and Distribution Channel (Supermarkets & Hypermarkets, Specialty Stores, Online Retail, and Others)
At 5.2% CAGR, the North America Hair Care Appliances Market is speculated to be worth US$ 4,932.85 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the North America hair care appliances market was valued at US$ 3,637.49 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 4,932.85 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 5.2% from 2022 to 2028. Availability of affordable products and growing influence of social media and emphasis on personal appearance are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
The use of hair care appliances, such as curlers, straighteners, and hair dryers, gives salon-like professional results. Many major manufacturers of appliances offer their products at affordable prices. Therefore, hair styling appliances have become an easy and pocket-friendly option to get well-groomed and styled hair. The retail landscape has transformed dramatically with rising number of organized stores, development of extensive retail infrastructure in several countries, change of customer buying behavior, and surging adoption of online shopping. Consumers are increasingly purchasing various goods from online shopping platforms owing to the availability of numerous products of different brands, heavy discounts, customer reviews and ratings, and home delivery services. Dyson, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and other hair care appliance manufacturers are selling their products through online retailers, including Amazon, eBay, and Sephora, to widen their customer base. Moreover, they have their own online shopping platforms where consumers can buy an authentic product at discounted price. With the growth of e-commerce, consumers have access to multiple hair care appliances at discounted prices. Thus, the availability of multiple appliances at affordable prices drives the hair care appliances’ market growth across the region.
On the contrary, rising concerns pertaining to damage caused by heat of hair care appliances hurdles the growth of North America hair care appliances market.
- Based on product type, the North America hair care appliances market is segmented into dryers & blowers, straighteners, curlers, and others. The dryers & blowers segment held 47.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 1,711.67 million. It is projected to garner US$ 2,413.11 million by 2028 to expand at 5.9% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on distribution channel, the North America hair care appliances market is segmented into supermarkets & hypermarkets, specialty stores, online retail, and others. The supermarkets & hypermarkets segment held 36.4% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 1,322.29 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,808.77 million by 2028 to expand at 5.4% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the North America hair care appliances market has been categorized into the US, Canada, and Mexico. Our regional analysis states that the US captured 79.6% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 2,896.90 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 3,987.72 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the North America hair care appliances market are Cloud Nine; Conair LLC; Dyson Limited; Instyler; Jemella Ltd.; Kiss Products Inc.; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Revlon, Inc.; T3 Micro Inc.; and Toni & Guy among others.
- In 2021, Dyson introduced a new hair attachment for Dyson Supersonic hair dryer. This Flyaway attachment was made available in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- In 2022, Revlon launched One Step Volumizer Plus 2.0, which is a next version of One-Step Volumizer. One Step Volumizer Plus 2.0 features sleek design, a series of heat settings, including a medium setting and ceramic coating.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com