Report : North America Dental Mirrors Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Product Type (One-Sided Mirrors, Double-Sided Mirrors, LED Dental Mirrors, and Smart Dental Mirrors), Material (Metal Dental Mirrors and Plastic Dental Mirrors), and End User (Dental Clinics, Hospitals, and Others)
At 8.0% CAGR, the North America Dental Mirrors Market is speculated to be worth US$ 202.18 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the North America dental mirrors market was valued at US$ 127.49 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 202.18 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 8.0% from 2022 to 2028. Upsurging demand for dental cosmetic procedures and rising incidence of periodontal diseases are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
Dental cosmetic procedures are the most common cosmetic procedures performed across the region. The increasing emphasis on body aesthetics, willingness to spend out-of-pocket and growing awareness about oral hygiene are primarily driving the market’s growth. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) 2018 Report, approximately 53% of Americans aged over 18 years think about improving their smile using cosmetic dentistry procedures. Dental cosmetic surgery is one of the most common cosmetic procedures in the US. The American Dental Association (ADA) Report 2017 stated that around 1.7 million cosmetic dentistry procedures were performed in the US. Thus, the upsurging demand for cosmetic dentistry procedures is supporting the growth of the dental mirrors market.
On the contrary, high cost of products and delays in dental check-ups hurdles the growth of North America dental mirrors market.
- Based on product type, the North America dental mirrors market is segmented into one-sided mirrors, double-sided mirrors, LED dental mirrors, and smart dental mirrors. The one-sided mirrors segment held 38.8% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 49.42 million. It is projected to garner US$ 79.34 million by 2028 to expand at 8.2% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on material, the North America dental mirrors market is bifurcated into metal dental mirrors and plastic dental mirrors. The metal dental mirrors segment held 68.3% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 87.12 million. It is projected to garner US$ 140.87 million by 2028 to expand at 8.3% CAGR during 2022–2028. The metal dental mirrors segment is further categorized into stainless steel, aluminum, and others.
- Based on end user, the North America dental mirrors market is segmented into dental clinics, hospitals, and others. The dental clinics segment held 47.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 60.08 million. It is projected to garner US$ 97.84 million by 2028 to expand at 8.5% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the North America dental mirrors market is segmented into the US, Canada, and Mexico. Our regional analysis states that the US captured 68.6% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 87.45 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 140.68 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the North America dental mirrors market are ACTEON Group; ASA Dental S.P.A; Carl Martin Gmbh; Essential Dental Systems; Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation; KERR Corp; Medesy SRL; Parkell, Inc.; Sklar Corp.; and ZIRC Dental Products among others.
- In 2021, Essential Dental Systems new ultra-bright mouth mirror makes performing all aspects of dentistry easier by allowing dentists to see-more clinically. Essential Dental Systems, Inc. (EDS) is proud to announce a new product to its line of quality dental devices, C-Mor Ultra-Bright Front Surface Mirrors. These mirrors revolutionize the visual field of dentistry by incorporating a special hi-tech process giving the practitioner the highest reflectance, light, and definition available.
- In 2021, Arkis Biosciences Inc. – Privately held company focused on neurosurgical devices, including the CerebroFlo external ventricular drainage (EVD) catheter with Endexo technology, a permanent additive designed to reduce the potential for catheter obstruction due to thrombus formation. Endexo is a registered trademark of Evonik Canada, Inc.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com