Report : North America Benign Prostatic Hyperplasic Devices Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Product (Resectoscopes, Urology Laser, Radiofrequency Ablation Devices, Prostatic Stents, and Implants), Procedure Type (Transurethral Microwave Therapy, Transurethral Resection of the Prostate, Transurethral Needle Ablation of the Prostate, Laser Surgery, Urolift Surgery, and Others), and End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Others)
At 7.7% CAGR, the North America Benign Prostatic Hyperplasic Devices Market is speculated to be worth US$ 1,349.19 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the North America benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market was valued at US$ 863.12 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 1,349.19 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 7.7% from 2022 to 2028. Emerging markets and surging prevalence of BPH among men along with increasing.
Leading players in the benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market focus on expanding their customer reach across emerging markets by expanding their distribution networks and augmenting manufacturing capabilities. Most players are shifting their focus to emerging markets with the maturing of the US market. In addition, high investments in life science and healthcare research in emerging countries play a crucial role in the upgrading of the latest technologies in developing countries. In turn, this supports the inclination toward advanced benign prostatic hyperplasia treatments. Crucial benign prostatic hyperplasic device manufacturers in Mexico is expected to witness lucrative opportunities in the future owing to the large patient pool and high benign prostatic hyperplasia prevalence, increasing disposable income, improving healthcare infrastructure, and growing medical tourism in these countries.
On the contrary, limited awareness about prostate health among men.
- Based on product, the North America benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market is segmented into resectoscopes, urology lasers, radiofrequency ablation devices, prostatic stents, and implants. The resectoscopes segment held 35.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 301.77 million. It is projected to garner US$ 466.84 million by 2028 to expand at 7.5% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on procedure type, the North America benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market is segmented into transurethral microwave therapy, transurethral resection of the prostate, transurethral needle ablation of the prostate, laser surgery, urolift surgery, and others. The transurethral resection of the prostate segment held 29.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 251.26 million. It is projected to garner US$ 406.05 million by 2028 to expand at 8.3% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the North America benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. The hospitals segment held 41.2% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 355.67 million. It is projected to garner US$ 550.28 million by 2028 to expand at 7.5% CAGR during 2022–2028
- Based on country, the North America benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market has been segmented into the US, Canada, and Mexico. Our regional analysis states that the US captured 78.5% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 677.60 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 1,067.34 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the North America benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market are KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG; Olympus Corporation; Boston Scientific Corporation; Teleflex Incorporated; Richard Wolf GmbH; Urologix, LLC; OmniGuide Holdings, Inc.; and Convergent Laser Technologies among others.
- In September 2021, Teleflex Incorporated’s two new UroLift System products, the UroLift Advanced Tissue Control (ATC) System and the UroLift 2 System, were launched at the American Urological Association (AUA) 2021 Annual Meeting.
- In August 2018, OmniGuide Holdings received U.S. Food and Drug Administration clearance for the RevoLix HTL, a family of pulsed and continuous wave Thulium YAG lasers. The product is used on urology patients undergoing benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and stone management procedures.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id:: email@example.com