Report : North America Bag Filter Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Filter Type (Shakers, Reverse Air, and Pulse Jet) and End-user (Chemical Processing, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Paper & Pulp, Water Treatment, and Others)
At 4.6% CAGR, the North America Bag Filter Market is speculated to be worth US$ 2,320.20 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the North America bag filter market was valued at US$ 1,773.81 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 2,320.20 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 4.6% from 2022 to 2028. Growing use of bag filters as dust collectors and environment and safety regulations of governments to reduce air pollution are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
There is a rising adoption of usage of bag filters as dust collectors in several industries. They are increasingly used to remove the dust contained in exhaust gases from industrial process. The bag filter separates dust from the exhaust gas by collecting them with filter media. In a process known as backwashing, which uses reverse airflow to clean the filter media (pulsejet), a range of filter media is available for the bag filter. Several material configurations can be used with the filter media such as polyester, heat-resistant nylon, and glass fiber, depending on the operational and functional requirements of the process, and also based on the gas or dust properties. In new products available in the market, a triboelectric dust monitor is fitted downstream of a bag filter, to detect dust leaks and stop air pollution. Dust collectors employ reusable and disposable filters to capture suspended particles, which sets them apart from air purifiers. A typical bag filter dust collecting system has one or more hoods designed to gather dust from various sources. For instance, A.C.T. Dust Collectors has manufactured and installed several dust collectors, both indoor and outdoor, including the two 10,000 CFM (cubic feet per minute) bag filter dust collecting systems that assisted a grain milling facility with its dust collection requirements, owing to the growth of bag filter market.
On the contrary, slow implementation of pollution control reforms hurdles the growth of North America bag filter market.
- Based on filter type, the North America bag filter market is segmented into shakers, reverse air, and pulse jet. The pulse jet segment held 36.8% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 653.13 million. It is projected to garner US$ 972.24 million by 2028 to expand at 6.9% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the North America bag filter market is segmented into chemical processing, food & beverage, pharmaceutical, paper & pulp, water treatment, and others. The chemical processing segment held 41.4% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 734.11 million. It is projected to garner US$ 945.34 million by 2028 to expand at 4.3% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the North America bag filter market is segmented into the US, Canada, and Mexico. Our regional analysis states that the US captured 62.1% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 1101.76 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 1101.76 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the North America bag filter market are Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.; BWF Envirotec; Camfil; Donaldson Company, Inc.; Eaton; General Electric Company; Mitsubishi Power, Ltd.; Pall Corporation; Parker Hannifin Corporation; and Thermax Limited among others.
- In 2022, On January 1, 2022, the BWF Envirotec Group will purchase its longtime Spanish partner, ACMA. The BWF Envirotec Group will be able to further strengthen its dominant position in the air pollution control industry's expanding global market thanks to this acquisition.
- In 2022, A manufacturer of fume extraction systems for a variety of industrial air filtration applications, BOFA International, was purchased by Donaldson. This would enable the business to broaden the markets and uses for its products in industrial air filtration.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com