Report : North America Back-office workforce management Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Solution (Robotic Automation Process, Performance Management, Back Office Optimization, Process Analytics, and Others) and End User Industry (IT and Telecom, BFSI, Transportation, Retail and E-Commerce, Government, and Others)
At 11.1% CAGR, the North America Back-Office Workforce Management Market is speculated to be worth US$ 2,692.00 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the North America back-office workforce management market was valued at US$ 1,429.77 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 2,692.00 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 11.1% from 2022 to 2028. Rise in demand for cloud-based platforms for workforce management and need for automation in workforce tasks.
The introduction of cloud computing has made the process of optimizing businesses hassle-free. The North America demand for cloud-based workforce management tools is rising as these solutions can be accessed with ease using mobile devices. The self-service capabilities of these solutions help lower the need for manual efforts required to complete labor-intensive jobs. Moreover, as data is not lost when a computer, system, or laptop crash, cloud-based solutions seem highly secure. Real-time data and other enterprise software can be hosted on cloud-based platforms and accessed from any place at any time. Being able to access these solutions from remote locations helps enhance the productivity of managing teams. Also, the teams may use Big Data analysis tools to make smarter, more well-informed decisions. The workforce management solutions use the processed information to make recommendations on how to optimize the operations of workforces. For instance, in June 2022, Verint launched One Workforce based on its cloud platform; the solution utilizes analytics and automation capabilities by benefitting enterprise resources with improved capacity, flexibility, and agility. The platform provides one workforce approach to provide the entire customer engagement across contact centers, back-offices, and branches. These factors help boost the demand for back-office workforce management solutions, thereby driving the market growth during the forecast period. This is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, privacy and security concerns associated with cloud-based solutions hurdles the growth of North America back-office workforce management market.
- Based on solution, the North America back-office workforce management market is categorized into robotic automation process, performance management, back-office optimization, process analytics, and others. The robotic automation process segment held 37.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 530.88 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,038.95 million by 2028 to expand at 11.8% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the North America back-office workforce management market is categorized into IT and telecom, BFSI, transportation, retail and E-commerce, government, and others. The IT and telecom segment held 32.4% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 463.11 million. It is projected to garner US$ 936.05 million by 2028 to expand at 12.4% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the North America back-office workforce management market has been categorized into the US, Canada, and Mexico. Our regional analysis states that US captured 84.3% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 1,205.01 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 2,298.97 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the North America back-office workforce management market are NICE Ltd.; Open Text Corporation; Verint Systems, Inc.; ActiveOps PLC; Alvaria, Inc.; Calabrio Inc.; Oracle Corporation; Genesys; Intradiem; and Team Software among others.
- In Nov 2021, NICE Adds Powerful Innovations to Optimize Workforce Management and Improve Experiences for Digital Consumers.
- In Dec 2021, Verint Releases New Capabilities to Help Organizations Automate Workforce Planning for a Gradual and Safe Return to the Office.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com