Report : North America Air Purification Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Product Type (Activated Carbon Filtration, HEPA, Ionizer Purifiers, UVGI, and Others) and Application (Commercial, Residential, and Industrial)
At 11.1% CAGR, the North America Air Purification Market is speculated to be worth US$ 18,350.34 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the North America air purification market was valued at US$ 7,347.86 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 18,350.34 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 16.5% from 2022 to 2028. Rising urbanization and industrialization propelling market growth and supportive government regulations & policies for improving air quality drives market growth.
The increase in urbanization would necessarily augment the need for air filter products in residential and commercial applications at a large scale, which would help drive the market. Countries in developing economies are most predominantly experiencing the rise in urbanization at a faster pace. The rise in population is also aiding the people in urbanizing, helping the market grow. The growing income and spending capacity of people in developing economies and increasing demand in various end-use sectors, such as automotive, healthcare & medical, building & construction, manufacturing, and energy & utilities, are the major factors driving the growth of the Air Purification Market. The rise in urbanization includes the expansion of schools, colleges, hospitals, commercial complexes, residential houses, and other factors, wherein the need for clean air emerges, which helps drive the market. The increase in urbanization led to enormous indoor and outdoor air pollution, further accelerating the demand for air purifiers. Growth prospects in industrial activities are primarily attributed to the improving economic conditions of developing countries, formulation of new business practices, and supportive government policies, which encourage new investment in businesses and technologies. The rise in industrial operations would increase emissions in the environment and the working environment. Thus, strict regulations pertaining to industrial emissions and concern about occupational health and safety of the workers have led the industrial and commercial sectors to prioritize the need for air purification products at the operating and manufacturing facilities. Industrial output increased in all sectors: Manufacturing from 12.5% in June 2021 to 20.6% in 2022 and mining from 7.5% to 10.9%. Thus, such growth prospects in the industrial sector are fueling the need for air purification for the health and safety of workers. Urbanization and industrialization lead to the increased usage of fossil fuels for running various types of automobiles and industries in developing countries. Rapid automobile usage in major cities causes air pollution and directly impacts public health, creating an alarming situation for using air purifiers in industries on a large scale. Accelerated urbanization, growth in infrastructural activities, and increasing industrialization have increased the rate of air pollution in the environment, which has increased the need for air purification systems in North America. This is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, low-cost substitutes hamper hurdles the growth of North America air purification market.
- Based on product type, the North America air purification market is categorized into activated carbon filtration, HEPA, ionizer purifiers, UVGI, and others. The HEPA segment held 34.9% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 2563.03 million. It is projected to garner US$ 7,236.21 million by 2028 to expand at 18.9% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on application, the North America air purification market is categorized into commercial, residential, and industrial. The commercial segment held 44.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 3,241.13 million. It is projected to garner US$ 8,738.18 million by 2028 to expand at 18.0% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the North America air purification market has been categorized into the US, Canada, and Mexico. Our regional analysis states that US captured 65.0% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 4,776.11 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 1,2306.34 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 17.1% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the North America air purification market are Whirlpool Corporation; Camfil; DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd.; Honeywell International Inc.; Koninklijke Philips N. V; LG Electronics; Panasonic Corporation; Unilever PLC; ActivePure Technologies, LLC.; and IQAir among others.
- In June 2020, Camfil launched portable air purifier, CamCleaner CC500. This air purifier is driven by HEPA filter aimed to lower the harmful impacts of airborne viruses and pathogens.
- In May 2021, Daikin Applied Introduces Portable Room Air Purifiers.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org