Report : North America Advanced Driver Assistance systems (ADAS) Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Sensor Type (Image Sensor, LiDAR, Radar Sensor, Ultrasonic Sensor, and Infrared Sensor), Technology Type (Adaptive Front Light, Blind Spot Detection, Electronic Brake Assist, Drowsiness-Monitoring System, Lane Departure Warning, Head-up Display, Night Vision System, Park Assist, E-Call Telematics, Tire Pressure-Monitoring System, and Others), and Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, LCV, and HCV)
At 25.7% CAGR, the North America Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market is speculated to be worth US$ 28,491.30 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the North America advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market was valued at US$ 7,236.40 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 28,491.30 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 25.7% from 2022 to 2028. Growing demand for safety and driving comfort features and rising adoption of integrated radar and camera systems.
Most road accidents are caused by human error. These advanced safety technologies have been adopted to automate and improve components of the driving experience to improve driver safety and behavior. ADAS has been shown to lower the number of traffic deaths by lowering the risk of human mistakes. These safety systems aim to improve road safety by lowering the overall number of traffic accidents, thereby minimizing vehicular casualties. They also reduce the number of insurance claims resulting from small collisions that cause property damage but no injuries. ADAS technology based on field-programmable gate arrays (FPGA)/state of charge (SoC) and automotive sensors can be integrated with popular systems in the automotive industry such as vision/camera to increase situational awareness and control, making driving easier and safer. A car is the largest and most often utilized connected system among the customer base. The ADAS market will benefit from increased awareness of car safety ratings and lower component prices owing to the widespread use of cameras and radars. Major automakers are using ADAS systems to attain greater safety ratings and attract more customers. Navigational alerts, such as automated lighting, adaptive cruise control, and pedestrian accident-avoidance mitigation (PCAM), notify drivers of possible threats such as cars in blind areas and lane departures. As a result, top automakers either standardize safety systems across models or offer them as options. The demand for components such as cameras, radar sensors, ultrasonic sensors, and LiDAR will increase due to the rising penetration of advanced driver assistance systems during the forecasted period. This is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, lack of required infrastructure for ADAS in developing countries hurdles the growth of North America advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market.
- Based on sensor type, the North America advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market is divided into image sensor, LiDAR, radar sensor, ultrasonic sensor, and infrared sensor. The ultrasonic sensor advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) segment held 40.4% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 2,921.40 million. It is projected to garner US$ 11,692.18 million by 2028 to expand at 26.0% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on technology type, the North America advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market is categorized into adaptive front light, blind spot detection, electronic brake assist, drowsiness-monitoring system, lane departure warning, head-up display, night vision system, park assist, E-call telematics, tire pressure-monitoring system, and others. The blind spot detection segment held 19.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 1,382.03 million. It is projected to garner US$ 5,859.98 million by 2028 to expand at 27.2% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on vehicle, the North America advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market is categorized into passenger car, LCV, and HCV. The passenger car segment held 79.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 5,719.34 million. It is projected to garner US$ 23,241.72 million by 2028 to expand at 26.3% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the North America advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market has been categorized into the US, Canada, and Mexico. Our regional analysis states that US captured 58.2% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 4,211.95 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 17,154.61 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 26.4% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the North America Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market are Aptiv PLC; Continental AG; Cypress Semiconductor Corporation; Denso Corporation; First Sensor AG; Harman International; Hitachi, Ltd.; NXP Semiconductors; Robert Bosch GmbH; and ZF Friedrichshafen AG, among others.
- In Feb 2022, Continental Builds New Plant for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems in the USA.
- In Jan 2022, Infineon’s new generation of AURIX™ microcontrollers accelerates electrification and digitalization of the car.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com