Report : Middle East & Africa Social Media Analytics Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Component [Solutions and Services (Professional Services and Managed Services)], Application (Customer Experience Management, Competitive Intelligence, Sales &
At 19.2% CAGR, the Middle East & Africa Social Media Analytics Market is speculated to be worth US$ 912.45 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Middle East & Africa social media analytics market was valued at US$ 318.16 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 912.45 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 19.2% from 2022 to 2028. Developing importance of social media platforms and upward demand for business intelligence (BI) are the critical factors attributed to the market growth.
Cambridge dictionary defines social media as "websites and computer programs that allow people to communicate and share information on the internet using a computer or mobile phone." Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram are some of the most popular social media platforms in Middle East & Africa. Social media platforms have become a necessity for both individuals and businesses. The number of social media users has been growing exponentially over the past few years, due to which these platforms have also been gaining importance for most industry verticals. The active social media user base rose by 13.7% in 2020, from 3.44 billion in 2019 to 3.960 billion in 2020. Again, social media's active users rose by 13.13% in 2021, from 3.960 billion in 2020 to 4.480 billion in 2021. Compared to the 2.078 billion in 2015, active social media users rose by 115.59% from 2015 to 2021. The growing penetration of smartphones and the decreasing prices of internet subscriptions have made the access to these platforms much easier. It has been promoting the usage of social media platforms among people of developed and developing nations alike. Additionally, the capability to create and share visual content among large groups of people, often leading to overnight fame, has further increased the attractiveness of these platforms to common people. Furthermore, most of these platforms are quite dynamic and have been updating their platform as per the demands of users, thus increasing their attractiveness. Thus, all forms of social media platforms, such as social networking, media sharing, social blogging, and discussion sites, have witnessed a tremendous rise in active users. Such exponential growth in active users has also led to an increasing amount of data being generated. Users have been sharing varied data on these platforms, including their likes and dislikes of a brand or product, reviews about a flight journey, places they want to travel to, experiences they had at a shop, and recommendations. Additionally, collecting such data through traditional channels and then analyzing the same for gathering insights would either be financially impractical or consume a lot of time. Such factors have promoted the usage of social media platforms among businesses. Social media solution and service providers can aid businesses in gathering such data easily, analyzing them, and deriving meaningful insights to aid business decisions. Social media intelligence, social competitive analysis, social media listening, image analytics, social media sentiment analysis, social media monitoring, and customer experience analytics are a few common tools or methods used in social media analytics. By using social media analytics, businesses can build a community, gauge the valuation of their brands or products, understand what the consumers want, tailor their offerings, accordingly, gain better business leads through advanced targeting and easily reach out to millions of prospective clients among other benefits. Cloud-based typing assistant provider Grammarly, Inc’s social support team has been utilizing Sprout Social Inc’s social media analytics solution for managing users’ questions, product concerns, and audience conversations across social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. This is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, data discretion and security concerns hurdles the growth of Middle East & Africa social media analytics market.
- Based on component, the Middle East & Africa social media analytics market is bifurcated into solutions and services. The solutions segment held 72.3% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 229.96 million. It is projected to garner US$ 671.63 million by 2028 to expand at 19.6% CAGR during 2022–2028. Further, the component is bifurcated into Professional Services and Managed Services.
- Based on application, the Middle East & Africa social media analytics market is categorized into customer experience management, competitive intelligence, sales & marketing management, and others. The competitive intelligence segment held 33.2% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 105.71 million. It is projected to garner US$ 299.45 million by 2028 to expand at 19.0% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on deployment, the Middle East & Africa social media analytics market is bifurcated into cloud and on-premise. The cloud segment held 70.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 222.98 million. It is projected to garner US$ 658.50 million by 2028 to expand at 19.2% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on organization size, the Middle East & Africa social media analytics market is bifurcated into large enterprises and SMEs. The large enterprises segment held 66.4% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 211.39 million. It is projected to garner US$ 589.93 million by 2028 to expand at 18.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on vertical, the Middle East & Africa social media analytics market is categorized into BFSI, IT & telecommunication, media & entertainment, retail & e-commerce, and others. The retail & e-commerce segment held 24.2% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 76.93 million. It is projected to garner US$ 226.79 million by 2028 to expand at 19.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the Middle East & Africa social media analytics market has been categorized into the South Africa, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and the Rest of Middle East & Africa. Our regional analysis states that UAE captured 31.4% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 99.91 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 302.75 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 20.3% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Middle East & Africa social media analytics market are Cision Ltd.; Hootsuite Inc.; IBM Corporation; Meltwater N.V.; Oracle Corporation; Qualtrics International Inc.; Salesforce, Inc.; Sprout Social, Inc.; Talkwalker S.a.r.l; and Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. among others.
- In May 2022, Zoho Unifies Marketing Operations with New Platform Driving Business Growth and Improved Customer Experience.
- In Feb 2021, Brandwatch was acquired by Cision.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com