Report : Middle East & Africa Mobile Water Treatment Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Offering (Systems and Services), End User (Clarification, Filtration, Chemical Softening, Reverse Osmosis, Ion Exchange, and Others), and End User (Construction, Municipal, Agriculture, Chemical, and Others)
At 7.9% CAGR, the Middle East & Africa Mobile Water Treatment Market is speculated to be worth US$ 288.22 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Middle East & Africa mobile water treatment market was valued at US$ 182.20 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 288.22 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.9% from 2022 to 2028. Truck-mounted mobile water treatment plants and increasing demand for water purification in industries are the critical factors attributed to the Middle East & Africa mobile water treatment market expansion.
Portable water treatment plants such as truck-mounted water treatment plants and trailer-mounted water treatment systems are gaining significant popularity. Truck-mounted mobile water treatment plants also house a reverse osmosis water treatment system to remove contaminants—such as bacteria, algae, viruses, fungi, and man-made chemical pollutants, including cadmium, chromium, arsenic, magnesium, calcium, nitrates, fluoride, and chloride—from untreated water. The truck-mounted water filtration systems use premium reverse osmosis membranes and operate with a high degree of automation, thereby exhibiting easy operation and excellent maneuverability. Trailer-mounted mobile water treatment units are primarily designed for field operations, natural disasters, water pollution incidents, and other emergencies. Truck-mounted or trailer-mounted water filtration systems offer easy and convenient access to the desired location. Moreover, they are lightweight and have excellent structural strength. They can produce 100 tons of purified water per day, and an automated sand filter and RO membrane cleaning ensure easier operations. This trailer-mounted reverse osmosis water purification equipment has a built-in 5 Kva generator and a 5 000 L potable water bladder. It also contains a UV filter system, and all pumps and testing equipment. The mobile unit produces 2 000 L per hour of potable water through reverse osmosis or 5,000 L of filtered water. With this performance, ROWPU 2K exceeds the World Health Organisation (WHO) standards for potable water. Thus, truck-mounted and trailer-mounted water treatment systems are emerging as notable trends contributing to the growth of the Middle East & Africa mobile water treatment system market.
On the contrary, high installation and operational cost hurdles the growth of Middle East & Africa mobile water treatment market.
- Based on offering, the Middle East & Africa mobile water treatment market is segmented into systems and services segment. The services segment held 61.8% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 112.61 million. It is projected to garner US$ 174.79 million by 2028 to expand at 7.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on application, the Middle East & Africa mobile water treatment market is segmented into clarification, filtration, chemical softening, reverse osmosis, ion exchange, and others. The filtration segment held 27.6% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 50.28 million. It is projected to garner US$ 76.17 million by 2028 to expand at 7.2% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the Middle East & Africa mobile water treatment market is segmented into construction, municipal, agriculture, chemical, and others. The others segment held 35.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 63.85 million. It is projected to garner US$ 99.25 million by 2028 to expand at 7.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the Middle East & Africa mobile water treatment market is segmented into South Africa, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. Our regional analysis states that Saudi Arabia captured 34.4% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 62.75 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 98.08 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Middle East & Africa mobile water treatment market are Aquatech International LLC; EMWG Srl; Evoqua Water Technologies Corp.; Filtra-Systems Company LLC; Newater Technology Co.; Pall Corporation; and Veolia Environnement SA, among others.
- In 2021, Aquatech International announced the joint venture with Upwell Water. Aquatech, through its AQUIOS (Aquatech - Upwell Infrastructure Outsourcing) platform, will provide a spectrum of outsourced solutions, from water and energy purchase agreements to the leasing and rental of mobile and decentralized treatment plants.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com