Report : Middle East & Africa Hospital Bed Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Type (Semi-Electric Bed, Electric Bed, and Manual Bed), Usage (Acute Care Bed, Long-term Care Bed, Psychiatric Care Bed, and Others), Application (Non-Intensive Care Bed and Intensive Care Bed), and End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Elderly Care Facilities, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Home Care Settings)
At 3.4% CAGR, the Middle East & Africa Hospital Bed Market is speculated to be worth US$ 119.37 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Middle East & Africa hospital bed market was valued at US$ 97.79 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 119.37 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 3.4% from 2022 to 2028. Intensifying prevalence of chronic diseases and developing preference for highly equipped hospital bed with innovative features.
Many people are living with one or more chronic illnesses, such as diabetes, heart disease, or depression, but with two or more conditions. Such a high prevalence of chronic diseases may result in a greater requirement for hospitalization, which drives the demand for hospital bed. According to the estimates presented in a report by the Department of Health & Children, ~80% of the general practitioners’ (GP) consultations and 60% of hospital bed requirements are related to chronic disease cases with associated complications. Patients are accommodated on this bed for managing labor (obstetrics), curing nonmental illness or providing definitive treatments to injuries, performing surgeries, and relieving symptoms of nonmental illnesses, among others. This is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, bedsores or compression sores associated with hospital bed hurdles the growth of Middle East & Africa hospital bed market.
- Based on type, the Middle East & Africa hospital bed market is categorized into semi-electric bed, electric bed, and manual bed. The semi-electric bed segment held 44.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 43.00 million. It is projected to garner US$ 52.07 million by 2028 to expand at 3.2% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on usage, the Middle East & Africa hospital bed market is categorized into acute care bed, long-term care bed, psychiatric care bed, and others. The acute care bed segment held 45.4% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 44.44 million. It is projected to garner US$ 53.81 million by 2028 to expand at 3.2% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on application, the Middle East & Africa hospital bed market is bifurcated into non-intensive care bed and intensive care bed. The non-intensive care bed segment held 52.8% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 421.11 million. It is projected to garner US$ 641.63 million by 2028 to expand at 7.3% CAGR during 2022–2028
- Based on end user, the Middle East & Africa hospital bed market is categorized into hospitals & clinics, elderly care facilities, ambulatory surgical centers, and home care settings. The hospitals & clinics segment held 57.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 55.78 million. It is projected to garner US$ 68.96 million by 2028 to expand at 3.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the Middle East & Africa hospital bed market has been categorized into the South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. Our regional analysis states that South Africa captured 35.5% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 34.74 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 42.97 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Middle East & Africa hospital bed market are Hill Rom Holding inc. (Baxter); Stryker Corporation; Arjo Medical Devices; Malvestio Spa; Savion Industries; and STIEGELMEYER GMBH & CO.KG among others.
- In April 2019, Arjo Collaborates with Kindred Healthcare to Help Improve Quality of Care.
- In Dec 2018, Hill Rom launches Centrella Smart plus Bed.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org