Report : Middle East & Africa Dental Mirrors Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Product Type (One-Sided Mirrors, Double-Sided Mirrors, LED Dental Mirrors, and Smart Dental Mirrors), Material (Metal Dental Mirrors and Plastic Dental Mirrors), and End User (Dental Clinics, Hospitals, and Others)
At 6.4% CAGR, the MEA Dental Mirrors Market is speculated to be worth US$ 21.99 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the MEA dental mirrors market was valued at US$ 15.13 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 21.99 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 6.4% from 2022 to 2028. Flourishing medical tourism in developing countries and surge in digitalization with intraoral cameras are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
Over the period, dental treatments evolved significantly and emerged as medical tourism. The high cost of dental treatments in loped countries made people need to travel outside the local healthcare system to obtain treatment at a lower cost. Most of the population from developed countries use to travel to developing countries due to low treatment cost. Dental tourism in several countries flourished due to high-quality dental procedures at low prices compared to other countries. Government, industrial infrastructure, and developments in the dental industry favor the growth of dental tourism. Opportunities, such as less cost with standards treatments and accessibility, help further dental tourism progress. Furthermore, the cost of dental cosmetic procedures is less in developing countries. The increasing trend of medical tourism for dental procedures will likely offer significant growth opportunities for the dental Mirrors market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, high cost of products and delays in dental check-ups hurdles the growth of MEA dental mirrors market.
- Based on product type, the MEA dental mirrors market is segmented into one-sided mirrors, double-sided mirrors, LED dental mirrors, and smart dental mirrors. The one-sided mirrors segment held 39.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 5.89 million. It is projected to garner US$ 8.67 million by 2028 to expand at 6.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on material, the MEA dental mirrors market is bifurcated into metal dental mirrors and plastic dental mirrors. The metal dental mirrors segment held 68.9% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 10.42 million. It is projected to garner US$ 15.44 million by 2028 to expand at 6.8% CAGR during 2022–2028. The metal dental mirrors segment is further categorized into stainless steel, aluminum, and others.
- Based on end user, the MEA dental mirrors market is segmented into dental clinics, hospitals, and others. The dental clinics segment held 47.7% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 7.22 million. It is projected to garner US$ 10.77 million by 2028 to expand at 6.9% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the MEA dental mirrors market is segmented into Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, and Rest of MEA. Our regional analysis states that Saudi Arabia captured 39.5% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 5.97 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 8.93 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the MEA dental mirrors market are ACTEON Group; ASA Dental S.P.A; Carl Martin Gmbh; Essential Dental Systems; Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation; KERR Corp; Medesy SRL; Parkell, Inc.; Sklar Corp.; and ZIRC Dental Products among others.
- In 2021, The new ligature tweezers Swiss model of Carl Martin facilitates and accelerates the ligation of brackets with ligature rubbers. The delicately formed holding tip facilitates the ligation of rubber ligatures and works at brackets with very small gaps of bracket wings, too. The smooth-running lock enables fast working on the patient. Furthermore, the ligature tweezers facilitates the mounting of rubber chains and fitting 8-ligatures (CrissCross). In contrast to Mosquito or Mathieu clamps the rubber ligature is not squeezed (fracture point) but surrounded and consequently held tight by the holding tip. The narrow design of the instrument creates an almost unrestricted view of the working area and makes it easier to clip the ligature at the bracket wing.
- In 2021, Arkis Biosciences Inc. – Privately held company focused on neurosurgical devices, including the CerebroFlo external ventricular drainage (EVD) catheter with Endexo technology, a permanent additive designed to reduce the potential for catheter obstruction due to thrombus formation. Endexo is a registered trademark of Evonik Canada, Inc.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org