Report : Middle East & Africa Capnography Equipment Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Product Type (Capnography Accessories & Disposables and Capnometers), Technology (Mainstream Capnography, Sidestream Capnography, and Microstream Capnography), Application (Cardiac Care, Trauma and Emergency Care, Procedural Sedation, Respiratory Monitoring, and Other Applications), and End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Home Care Settings, and Others)
At 7.0% CAGR, the MEA Capnography Equipment Market is speculated to be worth US$ 302.81 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the MEA capnography equipment market was valued at US$ 10.03 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 14.83 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 6.7% from 2022 to 2028. Advancements in Handheld capnography equipment and growing demand in emerging markets are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
Existing CO2 measurement devices, including arterialized capillary blood gas, arterial blood gas, and venous blood gas analysis devices, are considered a gold standard in clinical practices. However, these devices are invasive and require the recurrent collection of blood samples for CO2 measurement, which may cause pain and discomfort among patients and unexpected blood loss. Moreover, these are time-consuming procedures that specifically require expertise and skills. As the conventional CO2 measuring techniques can go on for a long span, they inflict damage to tissue, nerves, and vessels. In contrast, handheld capnography instruments are easier to use than their conventional counterparts, and they can also be used in home care settings. In line with the evolving market trend, key companies are focused on developing portable/point-of-care or handheld capnography equipment for use in applications that require easy device mobility and patient access. Capnocheck II Hand-Held Capnograph/Oximeter/CO2 Detector by Smiths Group Plc, Microcap Handheld Capnographs by Medtronic Plc, and EMMA Capnograph and EMMA Mainstream Capnometer by Masimo Corporation are among the examples of handheld capnography equipment available in the market.
On the contrary, stringent regulations for approval of capnography equipment hurdles the growth of MEA capnography equipment market.
- Based on product type, the MEA capnography equipment market is segmented into capnometer and capnography accessories & disposables. The capnography accessories & disposables segment held 53.2% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 5.34million. It is projected to garner US$ 7.85million by 2028 to expand at 6.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on technology, the MEA capnography equipment market is segmented into mainstream capnography, sidestream capnography, and microstream capnography. The mainstream capnography segment held 55.9% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 5.61 million. It is projected to garner US$ 8.25 million by 2028 to expand at 6.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on application, the MEA capnography equipment market is segmented into cardiac care, trauma and emergency care, procedural sedation, respiratory monitoring, and others. The cardiac care segment held 38.7% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 3.88 million. It is projected to garner US$ 5.72 million by 2028 to expand at 6.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the MEA capnography equipment market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery center, home care settings, and others. The hospitals segment held 60.5% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 6.07 million. It is projected to garner US$ 8.93million by 2028 to expand at 6.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the MEA capnography equipment market is segmented into Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, and Rest of MEA. Our regional analysis states that Rest of MEA captured 47.4% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 4.76 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 6.87 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the MEA capnography equipment market are BD, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, General Electric Company, Hill Rom Holding Inc. (Baxter), ICU Medical Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo, Medtronic, Nihon Kohden Corporation, and SCHILLER Americas Inc. among others.
- In July 2020, Welch Allyn (Hill Rom Holdings, Inc.) announced new product launch namely, "Connex® Vital Signs Monitor" that has intuitive touchscreen that is adaptable for most low-acuity healthcare environments and clinical workflows. The product can also track cardiac activity using 3-or-5 lead ECG monitoring, measure pulse oximeter, non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), temperature, end-tidal CO2 (EtCO2), respiration, and many more.
- In May 2020, Philips announced partnership with Masimo for integrating measurement technologies into few of its IntelliVue MX-series multi-parameter monitors to help assess cerebral oximetry and ventilation status.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com