Report : Middle East & Africa Aviation Weather Forecasting System Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – Component (Hardware, Software, and Services), Application (Weather Stations, Weather Drones, Weather Balloons, and Others), and Forecast Type (Short Range, Medium Range, Extended Range, and Long Range)
At 4.6% CAGR, the Middle East & Africa Aviation Weather Forecasting System Market is speculated to be worth US$ 63.08 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Middle East & Africa aviation weather forecasting system market was valued at US$ 48.06 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 63.08 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 4.6% from 2022 to 2028. Introduction of electronic weather forecasting systems and raising deployment of weather monitoring drones.
The introduction and adoption of electronic systems related to weather forecasting are driving the market vendors to develop innovative products and cater to the burgeoning demand. Further, several airports are taking initiatives to install electronic weather monitoring systems across their runways and airport premises to attain safer operations across the facilities. The vendors across the aviation weather forecasting system market are also focusing on developing AI-based software systems to provide better visual and graphical representations for an aviation weather forecasting report. Moreover, the installation of electronic and automated systems across airports is another major factor demanding the deployment of electronic and digital systems for weather forecasting and analytics to minimize the manual errors. Such factors are propelling the aviation forecasting systems market growth. Furthermore, the traditional forecast process involved outsourcing metrological forecast services that involved a lot of text-based paperwork that also used numerical weather prediction. This process was typically schedule-driven, product-oriented, and labor-intensive. Since the past decade, weather forecasting has transformed drastically with the implementation of technologies that provide much more accurate data in terms of weather forecasts. Computer technologies, electronic systems, and high-speed disseminating systems (e.g., the internet) are evolving the weather forecasting operations to much better and more accurate results. Further, the electronic systems provide output in user-friendly, digital, and graphical formats that are more feasible and informative for the reader or analyst. Such factors are catalyzing the adoption of electronic aviation weather forecast systems, thereby catalyzing the aviation weather forecasting system market growth.
On the contrary, less reliable long term weather forecasts.
- Based on component, the Middle East & Africa aviation weather forecasting system market is segmented into hardware, software, and services. The hardware segment held 45.8% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 21.78 million. It is projected to garner US$ 26.61 million by 2028 to expand at 3.4% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on application, the Middle East & Africa aviation weather forecasting system market is segmented into weather stations, weather drones, weather balloons, and others. The weather stations segment held 54.5% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 26.25 million. It is projected to garner US$ 34.94 million by 2028 to expand at 4.9% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the Middle East & Africa aviation weather forecasting system market is segmented into short-range, medium-range, extended-range, and long-range. The short-range segment held 59.8% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 28.88 million. It is projected to garner US$ 38.84 million by 2028 to expand at 5.1% CAGR during 2022–2028
- Based on country, the Middle East & Africa aviation weather forecasting system market has been segmented into Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and Rest of MEA. Our regional analysis states that the UAE captured 33.6% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 16.36 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 23.41 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Middle East & Africa aviation weather forecasting system market are Campbell Scientific, Inc.; Collins Aerospace; IBM Corporation; UBIMET; Universal Weather and Aviation, Inc.; Sutron; Vaisala; DTN; and Spire Global among others.
- In 2021, NiMet also involves a five-year agreement to develop the Nigeria Total Lightning and Mesoscale AWS Network (NTLMAN) for severe weather early warning.
- In 2018, International weather service provider UBIMET and Qatar’s Hamad International Airport (HIA) have signed a contract for the Weather Cockpit, an online portal that offers updated weather data. The Weather Cockpit can be used to procure information about impending weather reports and accordingly take necessary precautions, saving costs and resources.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: email@example.com