Report : Middle East & Africa Automotive Charge Air Cooler Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis ByType (Air-Cooled Charge Air Cooler and Liquid-Cooled Charge Air Cooler), Fuel Type (Gasoline and Diesel), Core Type (Tube, Fin, bar and Plate), and Vehicle Type (Passenger Cars, LCV, Trucks and Buses)
At 3.9% CAGR, the MEA Automotive Charge Air Cooler Market is speculated to be worth US$ 152.27 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the MEA automotive charge air cooler market was valued at US$ 121.29 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 152.27 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 3.9% from 2022 to 2028. 3D printed water charge air cooler and implementation of fuel-efficient engines are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
The 3D printed charge air cooler is scalable, configurable, and ultra-efficient that outperforms other leading charge air coolers for the racing and premium automotive markets. Technology company Conflux has launched a 3D printed product, the Charge Air Cooler (WCAC), which uses water as the cooling medium. In addition to its performance advantages, Conflux WCAC can also be customized according to customer requirements in terms of performance, size and installation. The Conflux’s charge air cooler has a 15% reduction in core volume, a 24% reduction in air side pressure drop, and an 82% reduction in cooling hydraulic pressure at the same heat exchange level. Wet mass is reduced by 39% and dry weight is reduced by 31%. However, with the launch of its WCAC, the company has announced a significant shift from a traditional service-driven model, to a product-driven one, in a step it considers to be the first in an ongoing productization strategy. These all advantages of 3D printed water charge air coolers will propel the demand for automotive charge air cooler across the region.
On the contrary, rising demand for electric vehicles hurdles the growth of MEA automotive charge air cooler market.
- Based on type, the MEA automotive charge air cooler market is segmented into air cooled charge air cooler and liquid cooled charge air cooler. The air cooled charge air cooler segment held 66.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 80.11 million. It is projected to garner US$ 96.54 million by 2028 to expand at 3.2% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on fuel type, the MEA automotive charge air cooler market is segmented into gasoline and diesel. The diesel segment held 80.7% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 97.92 million. It is projected to garner US$ 120.71 million by 2028 to expand at 3.5% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on core type, the MEA automotive charge air cooler market is segmented into tube, fin, bar and plate. The fin segment held 45.6% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 55.33 million. It is projected to garner US$ 67.32 million by 2028 to expand at 6.4% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on vehicle type, the MEA automotive charge air cooler market is segmented into passenger cars, LCV, trucks and buses. The passenger cars segment held 47.2% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 57.22 million. It is projected to garner US$ 72.37 million by 2028 to expand at 4.0% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the MEA automotive charge air cooler market is segmented South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Rest of MEA. Our regional analysis states that South Africa captured 44.4% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 53.83 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 70.04 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the MEA automotive charge air cooler market are AKG Group, Dana Limited, Delphi Technologies Plc (BORGWARNER INC.), DuPont, Hanon Systems, Mahle GmbH, Modine Manufacturing Company, and Valeo among others.
- In 2020, BorgWarner Inc. has announced that it has completed its acquisition of Delphi Technologies. This merger of BorgWarner and Delphi Technologies is expected to strengthen BorgWarner’s electronics and power electronics products, capabilities and scale, and also aftermarket business.
- In 2022, Vestas aircoil A/S created a cooler with numerous mounted temperature sensors (thermocouples). According to the business, this is a tiny but crucial step in the effort to create digital twins of the coolers. The sensors, which are installed close to the coolers' walls, will be utilized to assess both the local temperature distribution and our structural model.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org