Report : Europe Workwear Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Product Type (Top Wear, Bottom Wear, and Coveralls), Category (Men, Women, and Unisex), and End Use (Construction, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Healthcare, and Others)
At 6.4% CAGR, the Europe Workwear Market is speculated to be worth US$ 13,791.80 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Europe workwear market was valued at US$ 9,498.52 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 13,791.80 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 6.4% from 2022 to 2028. Introduction of stringent government regulation and increase in number of industrial accidents and are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
The lack of knowledge regarding workplace safety and probable health hazards at workplaces among workers is a significant concern. To raise awareness regarding the same, many government and non-government organizations are introducing various programs and campaigns related to the health and safety of the workers. The agencies most commonly refer to industry consensus standards issued by the International Safety Equipment Association and the American National Standards Institute. This is known as the ANSI/ISEA 107 Standard or American National Standard for High Visibility Safety Apparel and Headwear. These organizations guide industries such as construction, oil & gas, and manufacturing; mandate the use of protective workwear in the work environment; and impose other occupational safety standards. Thus, the introduction of a stringent regulatory framework for the industrial sector is supporting the market growth in the region.
On the contrary, increased adoption of industrial automation hurdles the growth of Europe workwear market.
- Based on product type, the Europe workwear market is segmented into topwear, bottomwear, coveralls, and others. The topwear segment held 44.9% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 4,266.28 million. It is projected to garner US$ 6,131.70 million by 2028 to expand at 6.2% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on category, the Europe workwear market is segmented into men, women, and unisex. The men segment held 65.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 6,171.74 million. It is projected to garner US$ 8,876.81 million by 2028 to expand at 6.2% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end use, the Europe workwear market is segmented into construction, oil and gas, chemicals, healthcare, and others. The others segment held 66.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 6,265.50 million. It is projected to garner US$ 9,056.53 million by 2028 to expand at 6.3% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the Europe workwear market is segmented into Germany, France, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe. Our regional analysis states that Rest of Europe captured 45.4% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 4,308.18 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 5,919.27 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Europe workwear market are 3M, A. LAFONT SAS, Alexandra, Alisco Group, Aramark, Carhartt, Inc., Fristads Kansas Group, Honeywell International Inc., Hultafors Group AB, and Lakeland Industries Inc. among others.
- In 2021, Aramark Announced Plan to Separate Uniform Services Business into Independent Publicly Traded Company.
- In 2021, Alexandra and RCN team up to get nurses’ uniform design views.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org