Report : Europe Vaginal Specula Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Product (Vaginal Speculum with Smoke Evacuator and Vaginal Speculum without Smoke Evacuator), Type (Disposable and Reusable), Procedure (Electrosurgical Colposcopy, Endometrial Biopsy, General Examination, and Others), and End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Diagnostic Centers)
At 3.3% CAGR, the Europe Vaginal Specula Market is speculated to be worth US$ 336.28 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Europe vaginal specula market was valued at US$ 277.46 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 336.28 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 3.3% from 2022 to 2028. Rise in incidence of cervical cancer and increasing number of diagnostics services for women health are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
Cervical cancer has a greater possibility of prevention and treatment than many other cancer types. Although it remains one of the sever threats to women's health across the region, it can be managed effectively and prevented with HPV vaccination. Invasive cervical malignancy (ICC) is the second most frequent female cancer in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs); it ranks seventh among the most common cancer types in high-income countries. Cervical cancer killed ~341,843 women in 2020, and 90% of them lived in less-developed countries with limited access to prevention, screening, and treatment facilities. Therefore, the rise in the number of cervical cancer is leading to greater awareness about this disease among women. A speculum-based screening is required for Pap smear cervical cancer screening. Easy prevention and treatment are encouraging more women to undergo diagnosis, as well as take treatment if the results of diagnosis are positive, thereby propelling the demand for vaginal specula.
On the contrary, complication involved in gynecological procedures hamper market Europe vaginal specula market.
- Based on product market is segmented into vaginal speculum with smoke evacuator and vaginal speculum without smoke evacuator. The and vaginal speculum without smoke evacuator segment held 80.85% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 224.33 million. It is projected to garner US$ 268.03 million by 2028 to expand at 3.0% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on type, the Europe vaginal specula market is bifurcated into disposable and reusable. The disposable segment held 54.60% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 151.49 million. It is projected to garner US$ 188.87 million by 2028 to expand at 3.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on procedure, the Europe vaginal specula market is segmented into electrosurgical colposcopy, endometrial biopsy, general examination, and others. The general examination segment held 34.54% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 95.13 million. It is projected to garner US$ 120.50 million by 2028 to expand at 4.0% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the Europe vaginal specula market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and diagnostic centers. The hospital and clinics segment held 58.65% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 162.10 million. It is projected to garner US$ 201.05 million by 2028 to expand at 3.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the Europe vaginal specula market has been categorized into the Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and RoE. Our regional analysis states that Germany captured 26.62% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 73.87 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 73.87 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Europe vaginal specula market are Teleflex Incorporated; B. Braun Melsungen AG; Cooper Companies, Inc.; BD; Integra Life Sciences Holdings Corporation; STERIS plc.; Baxter International Inc. and Vernacare.
- In May, 2021; Cooper Surgical completed its acquisition of OBP Medical, which includes its portfolio of single-use illuminated vaginal speculums, anoscopes, and laryngoscopes. CooperSurgical's purchase shows the company's commitment to creating meaningful solutions that meet the demands of providers.
- In Dec ,2021; Baxter announced the acquisition of Hillrom. This combination unlocked the next phase of the company's transformation for greater impact on patients, employees, clinicians, shareholders across the region. Hillrom is among the leading manufacturers of vaginal speculum.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org