Report : Europe Liquidity Asset Liability Management Solutions Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Component (Solutions and Services) and Industry (Banks, Broker, Specialty Finance, Wealth Advisors, and Others)
At 8.2% CAGR, the Europe Liquidity Asset Liability Management Solutions Market is speculated to be worth US$ 857.03 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Europe liquidity asset liability management solutions market was valued at US$ 533.65 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 857.03 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 8.2% from 2022 to 2028. Growing credit risk across financial institutions and increasing numbers of regulations and non-performing assets.
Compliance has become one of the prominent challenges in the banking industry since the 2008 financial crisis as a direct result of the sharp increase in regulatory fees related to income and credit losses. From Basel's risk-weighted capital requirements to the Dodd-Frank Act and from the Financial Account Standards Board's Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) to the Allowance for Loan and Lease Losses (ALLL), there are a growing number of regulations that banks and credit unions must comply with reconciliation, which can consume significant resources, often depends on the ability to interact with data from disparate sources. Hence, traditional ways to comply with these regulations often lead to unexpected errors. Therefore, banking and financial institutions are comprehensively adopting digital platforms that collect and mine data, perform in-depth data analysis, and provide insightful reporting for identifying and minimizing compliance risks. This is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, data concealment and security concerns hurdles the growth of Europe liquidity asset liability management solutions market.
- Based on component, the Europe liquidity asset liability management solutions market is bifurcated into solutions and services. The solutions segment held 65.3% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 348.58 million. It is projected to garner US$ 568.80 million by 2028 to expand at 8.5% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on industry, the Europe liquidity asset liability management solutions market is categorized into banks, broker, specialty finance, wealth advisors, and others. The banks segment held 31.8% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 169.91 million. It is projected to garner US$ 279.66 million by 2028 to expand at 8.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the Europe liquidity asset liability management solutions market has been categorized into the Germany, France, Italy, UK, Russia, and Rest of Europe. Our regional analysis states that UK captured 28.6% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 152.45 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 252.65 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.8% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Europe liquidity asset liability management solutions market are Experian Information Solution, Inc.; FIS; Finastra; IBM Corporation; Infosys Ltd.; Intellect Design Arena Ltd; Moody’s Investors Services, Inc.; Oracle Corporation; SAP SE; and Wolters Kluwer N.V. among others.
- In July 2021, Santander UK and Infosys Finacle Launch New International Cash Management Platform.
- In Jan 2019, Intellect Design Arena has launched Capital Cube.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org