Report : Europe Land Survey Equipment Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Solution (Hardware, Software, and Services), Industry (Mining, Construction, Agriculture, Oil & Gas, and Others), Application (Volumetric Calculations, Inspection, Layout Points, Monitoring, and Others), and Hardware (GNSS Systems, Levels, 3D Laser Scanners, Total Stations, Theodolites, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Machine Control Systems, Machine Guidance Systems, and Others)
At 7.2% CAGR, the Europe Land Survey Equipment Market is speculated to be worth US$ 3,139.92 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Europe land survey equipment market was valued at US$ 2,067.42 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 3,139.92 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 7.2% from 2022 to 2028. Use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and remote-control drones and development of terrestrial laser scanners are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
The use of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and remote-control drones is increasing in the mapping and surveying professions. These technologies have many potential applications within several sectors related to land surveys, agriculture, and environmental monitoring. With the help of drones and UAVs, surveyors can get their data precisely and quickly. UAVs and drones are safer as it eliminates the requirement of manpower to enter dangerous environments for measurements. With the help of these technologies, surveyors can access areas that are inaccessible to humans. UAVs combines photogrammetry, 3D mapping, land surveys, topographic surveying, etc. However, legal permission must be taken from the respective authority before using UAVs and drones by the surveyors. There are a few challenges associated with using drones and UAVs for a survey, such as pilot training for the operator and its assessment, keeping up with regulations for the operation, and providing professional output to the customer. If surveyors overcome these challenges, the use of UAVs and drones is expected to become a trend in the land survey equipment market across the region.
On the contrary, lack of skilled manpower hurdles the growth of Europe land survey equipment market.
- Based on solution, the Europe land survey equipment market is segmented into hardware, software, and services. The hardware segment held 53.2% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 1,100.88 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,595.66 million by 2028 to expand at 6.4% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on industry, the Europe land survey equipment market is segmented into mining, construction, agriculture, oil & gas, and others. The construction segment held 57.3% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 1,184.94 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,743.20 million by 2028 to expand at 6.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on application, the Europe land survey equipment market is segmented into volumetric calculations, inspection, layout points, monitoring, and others. The inspection segment held 34.5% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 712.37 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,121.08 million by 2028 to expand at 7.9% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on hardware, the Europe land survey equipment market is segmented into GNSS systems, levels, 3D laser scanners, total stations, theodolites, unmanned aerial vehicles, machine control systems, machine guidance systems, and others. The GNSS systems segment held 25.9% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 285.61 million. It is projected to garner US$ 447.94 million by 2028 to expand at 7.8% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the Europe land survey equipment market has been categorized into Germany, France, Italy, Spain, the UK, Belgium, Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, rest of CIS, and rest of Europe. Our regional analysis states that Germany captured 31.8% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 656.66 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 1,060.72 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Europe land survey equipment market are GUANGDONG KOLIDA INSTRUMENT CO., LTD.; Hexagon AB; Hi-Target; PENTAX Surveying; Robert Bosch Tool Corporation; Shanghai Huace Navigation Technology Ltd.; South Surveying & Mapping Technology CO., LTD.; Suzhou FOIF Co., Ltd.; Topcon Corporation; and Trimble Inc., among others.
- In 2021, Topcon Corporation announced that they have entered a contract with DDK Positioning Ltd. to supply Global Navigation Satellite System and hardware components. DDK Positioning will use Topcon's positioning system to deliver their MAX services to Oceaneering International, Inc.’s clients.
- In 2022, Hexagon AB introduced the new Leica GS18 I which is equipped with the company’s calibration-free, tilt-compensating GNSS solution which immune to magnetic disturbances, plus the power of survey-grade visual positioning. Also, it enables the measurement of points from images. In addition, the solution can help the professionals to map areas that are difficult to reach physically, such as trenches, high power lines and busy roads, areas underneath bridges or canopies effortlessly from a distance.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org