Report : Europe Data Converter Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Type (DAC and ADC), Sampling Rates (High Speed Converters and General/Low Speed Converters), Application (Medical, Industrial, Communications, Consumer Electronics, Automotive, and Others), Resolution (10-14 bit, Above 14-20 bit, and Above 20 bit), and Rate of Converter (Below 100Msps, 100-500Msps, Above 500Msps-1Gsps, and Above 1Gsps-3Gsps)
At 8.7% CAGR, the Europe Data Converter Market is speculated to be worth US$ 1,879.01 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Europe data converter market was valued at US$ 1,141.95 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 1,879.01 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 8.7% from 2022 to 2028 Rising demand for data converters for wireless communication and increase in the number of product launches. are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
Wireless infrastructure service providers—particularly 4G and 5G service providers—are continuously focused on decreasing the size and cost of newly installed wireless infrastructure while maintaining strict criteria for performance, functionality, and service quality. The analog-to-digital converter (ADC) is a crucial component that digitizes the incoming intermediate frequency (IF) signal and then transfers the data to the digital downconverter. Data conversion block is another crucial component in wireless infrastructure designs. Frequency translation and filtering can be moved from the analog to the digital domain to meet the rising demand for a high-bandwidth 5G spectrum. The AD9081/AD9082 mixed-signal RF converters from Analog Devices were launched as a part of this wave of digitization. Considering the call capacity available in existing 4G LTE base stations, these converters have been developed to install multi-band radios in the same framework as that of single-band converters, thereby enhancing the call capacity threefold. Companies in the data converter market are also coming up with solutions that can help in optimizing wireless applications. In March 2020, Renesas Electronics Corporation unveiled a next-generation wideband mm Wave synthesizer exhibiting the highest performance among the other products of its kind with features that are optimized for 5G and broadband wireless applications. The 8V97003 device by the company is used as the local oscillator (LO) for a precision reference clock for high-speed data converters in applications such as tests and measurements, optical networking, and data acquisition. The ultralow-output phase noise of the device makes it the best choice for 5G and other wireless applications. Thus, the use of 4G networks on a large scale and the rising demand for 5G networks is one of the key factors contributing to the data converter market growth.
On the contrary, fluctuation in the cost of raw materials hampers market Europe data converter market.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into DAC and ADC. The ADC segment held 55.5% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 633.82 million. It is projected to garner US$ 995.17 million by 2028 to expand at 7.8% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on sampling rates, the market is segmented into high-speed converters and general/low speed converters. The high-speed converters segment held 68.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 777.01 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,354.08 million by 2028 to expand at 9.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into medical, industrial, communications, consumer electronics, automotive, and others. The consumer electronics segment held 30.4% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 346.66 million. It is projected to garner US$ 534.03 million by 2028 to expand at 7.5% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on resolution, the market is segmented into 10–14 bit, above 14-20 bit, and above 20 bit. The 10–14 bit segment held 45.4% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 518.33 million. It is projected to garner US$ 813.10 million by 2028 to expand at 7.8% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on rate of converter, the market is segmented into below 100Msps, 100-500Msps, above 500Msps-1Gsps, and Above 1Gsps-3Gsps. The below 100Msps segment held 35.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 401.16 million. It is projected to garner US$ 605.65 million by 2028 to expand at 7.1% CAGR during 2022–2028.
Based on country, the Europe data converter market has been categorized into Germany , France , Italy , Russia , UK and Rest of Europe. Our regional analysis states that Germany captured 32.27% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 368.45 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 565.77 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Europe data converter market are Analog Devices, Inc.; Microchip Technology Inc.; NXP Semiconductors; Renesas Electronics Corporation; ROHM CO., LTD.; STMicroelectronics; Synopsys, Inc.; Texas Instruments Incorporated; Omni Design Technologies, Inc. and ON Semiconductor Corporation.
- In, 2021; Texas Instruments (TI) expanded its portfolio of high-speed data converters with a broad new family of successive-approximation register (SAR) analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) that enable high-precision data acquisition in industrial designs. Featuring best-in-class dynamic range at the lowest power consumption, the ADC3660 family includes eight SAR ADCs in 14-, 16- and 18-bit resolution at sampling speeds ranging from 10 to 125 MSPS, helping designers improve signal resolution, extend battery life, and strengthen system protection.
- In ,2022; Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) launched 800MHz to 12.8GHz synthesizer for high performance ultra-wideband data converter and synchronization applications. The new ADF4377 synthesizer enables excellent signal-to-noise performance by providing an ultra-clean clock source to drive the signal sampling process.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org