Report : Europe Benign Prostatic Hyperplasic Devices Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Product (Resectoscopes, Urology Laser, Radiofrequency Ablation Devices, Prostatic Stents, and Implants), Procedure Type (Transurethral Microwave Therapy, Transurethral Resection of the Prostate, Transurethral Needle Ablation of the Prostate, Laser Surgery, Urolift Surgery, and Others), and End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Others)
At 7.4% CAGR, the Europe Benign Prostatic Hyperplasic Devices Market is speculated to be worth US$ 994.84 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Europe benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market was valued at US$ 648.39 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 994.84 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 7.4% from 2022 to 2028. Widening product approvals and launches and growing investments, funds, and grants for research in BPH treatment.
The benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market includes many small and big companies. Market players are adopting various strategies to increase their market shares; these include new product launches, regional expansion, and technological advancements. With continued innovation, benign prostatic hyperplasic devices are becoming safer, and treatments are becoming easier and more effective than ever. This is driving the acceptance of benign prostatic hyperplasic devices across the region. A few of the recent developments in the benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market are: In April 2020, Olympus announced the approval of iTind, its nonsurgical medical device, for the minimally invasive surgery of BPH. This is a temporarily urethral opening device that has been given a De Novo classification by the FDA and is a Class II medical device. The active participation of market players in product innovation and development, and an increase in the approvals of products are likely to fuel the growth of the benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, restricted awareness about prostate health among men.
- Based on product, the Europe benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market is segmented into resectoscopes, urology lasers, radiofrequency ablation devices, prostatic stents, and implants. The resectoscopes segment held 34.7% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 224.73 million. It is projected to garner US$ 341.22 million by 2028 to expand at 7.2% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on procedure type, the Europe benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market is segmented into transurethral microwave therapy, transurethral resection of the prostate, transurethral needle ablation of the prostate, laser surgery, urolift surgery, and others. The transurethral resection of the prostate segment held 28.6% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 185.43 million. It is projected to garner US$ 294.13 million by 2028 to expand at 8.0% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the Europe benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. The hospitals segment held 41.6% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 269.89 million. It is projected to garner US$ 409.90 million by 2028 to expand at 7.2% CAGR during 2022–2028
- Based on country, the Europe benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market has been segmented into the U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe. Our regional analysis states that Germany captured 26.6% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 172.17 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 266.95 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Europe benign prostatic hyperplasic devices market are KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG; Olympus Corporation; Boston Scientific Corporation; Teleflex Incorporated; and Richard Wolf GmbH among others.
- In June 2019, ProArc Medical received a $2.2 million grant from the prestigious Horizon 2020 program as a part of the European Innovation Council pilot. The two-year grant supports further scientific studies and commercialization of ProArc's ClearRing BPH implant.
- In September 2021, Teleflex Incorporated’s two new UroLift System products, the UroLift Advanced Tissue Control (ATC) System and the UroLift 2 System, will be launched at the American Urological Association (AUA) 2021 Annual Meeting.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org