Report : Asia-Pacific Workwear Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Product Type (Top Wear, Bottom Wear, and Coveralls), Category (Men, Women, and Unisex), and End Use (Construction, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Healthcare, and Others)
At 6.9% CAGR, the APAC Workwear Market is speculated to be worth US$ 12,465.23 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the APAC workwear market was valued at US$ 8,359.73 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 12,465.23 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 6.9% from 2022 to 2028. Increasing demand from emerging countries and Increasing product innovation with Latest technologies and are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
The growth of the workwear market is directly influenced by the increasing demand from emerging economies across the region. Such government initiatives are likely to boost the demand for workwear in the region. Further, the rise in infrastructure projects in developing countries—for instance, Tuban Olefin Complex Development Project (Indonesia), Singapore Deep Tunnel Sewerage System, and Shenzhong Link (China)—is further fueling the demand for workwear to ensure workers’ safety. Moreover, countries are experiencing development in healthcare and mining industries. The increasing development in various industrial sectors of emerging countries has resulted in a demand to maintain the safety of the workers while working, which in turn is fueling the need for workwear in these countries. Thus, rapid development in industrial sectors of emerging economies is anticipated to pose a growth opportunity for the workwear market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, increased adoption of industrial automation hurdles the growth of APAC workwear market.
- Based on product type, the APAC workwear market is segmented into topwear, bottomwear, coveralls, and others. The topwear segment held 46.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 3,848.48 million. It is projected to garner US$ 5,677.99 million by 2028 to expand at 6.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on category, the APAC workwear market is segmented into men, women, and unisex. The men segment held 68.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 5,688.43 million. It is projected to garner US$ 8,395.89 million by 2028 to expand at 6.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end use, the APAC workwear market is segmented into construction, oil and gas, chemicals, healthcare, and others. The others segment held 65.4% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 5,468.02 million. It is projected to garner US$ 8,110.92 million by 2028 to expand at 6.8% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the APAC workwear market is segmented into China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, and Rest of APAC. Our regional analysis states that China captured 35.9% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 3,002.57 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 4,217.59 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the APAC workwear market are 3M, Alisco Group, Aramark, Honeywell International Inc., and Lakeland Industries Inc. among others.
- In 2021, Aramark Announced Plan to Separate Uniform Services Business into Independent Publicly Traded Company.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org