Report : Asia-Pacific Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Measurement Type (In-situ and Extractive), Gas Analyzer Type (Oxygen Analyzer, Ammonia Analyzer, COx Analyzer, Moisture Analyzer, Hx Analyzer, CxHx Analyzer, and Others), and Industry Application (Power, Oil & Gas, Mining & Metal, Chemicals, Fertilizers, Cement, and Others)
At 8.3% CAGR, the APAC Tunable Diode Laser Analyzer Market is speculated to be worth US$ 317.98 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the APAC tunable diode laser analyzer market was valued at US$ 197.05 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 317.98 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 8.3% from 2022 to 2028. Modernization and migration services of upgrading old industries to automate process industries and rising demand in municipal waste incinerators and oil and gas applications are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
Globalization is driving a heightened focus on smart manufacturing. Also, outdated equipment is costly to run; thus, automation process industries are modernizing and migrating services of upgrading old industries for better performance and greater flexibility. Further, to meet the demands of modern manufacturing, companies are looking for new technologies to optimize their processes and equip their employee for higher performance and efficiency. Companies achieve their annual manufacturing targets by implementing the internet of things and smart manufacturing. Additionally, the process industries such as pulp & paper, chemical & pharmaceutical, and power generation sign service contracts with tunable diode laser analyzer manufacturing companies to provide annual maintenance for all analyzers located. One of these maintenance activities is replacing absolute analyzers with tunable diode laser analyzers. As a result of this schedule maintenance, the number of tunable diode laser analyzer installations to analyze the gases emitted by these industries increased. Furthermore, many tunable diode laser analyzer companies are developing advanced analyzers, for instance, the TDLS8100, that measure oxygen or carbon monoxide gas concentrations directly at high speeds. With its integrated light launcher and detector, this new probe type tunable diode laser spectrometer significantly reduces the need for flanges and scaffolding, resulting in a 50% or greater cost reduction in installation. Further, with the increasing number of companies and newly established manufacturing plants, the demand for tunable diode laser analyzers will increase. Thus, modernization and migration services of upgrading old industries to automate process industries will create many lucrative opportunities for the key players operating in the tunable diode laser analyzer market.
On the contrary, availability of low-price competitive technologies hurdles the growth of APAC tunable diode laser analyzer market.
- Based on measurement type, the APAC tunable diode laser analyzer market is bifurcated into in-situ and extractive. The in-situ segment held 75.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 148.05 million. It is projected to garner US$ 245.57 million by 2028 to expand at 8.8% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on gas analyzer type, the APAC tunable diode laser analyzer market is segmented into oxygen analyzer, ammonia analyzer, COx analyzer, moisture analyzer, Hx analyzer, CxHx analyzer, and others. The oxygen analyzer segment held 32.3% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 63.62 million. It is projected to garner US$ 98.73 million by 2028 to expand at 7.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on industry application, the APAC tunable diode laser analyzer market is segmented into power, oil & gas, mining & metal, chemicals, fertilizers, cement, and others. The oil & gas segment held 32.6% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 64.19 million. It is projected to garner US$ 106.31 million by 2028 to expand at 8.8% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the APAC tunable diode laser analyzer market has been categorized into China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and rest of APAC. Our regional analysis states that China captured 43.9% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 86.56 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 128.08 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the APAC tunable diode laser analyzer market are ABB Ltd, Axetris AG, Boreal Laser Inc, Emerson Electric Co., METTLER TOLEDO, NEO Monitors AS, Siemens AG, Teledyne Analytical Instruments, Unisearch Associates Inc, and Yokogawa Electric Corporation among others.
- In 2020, The new Ultra Series from Servomex Ltd. is a line of analyzers that combines remarkable performance and innovative specifications for the most demanding semicon requirements. In comparison to competing technologies, the ultra-series is designed for ultra-high purity gas analysis at a reasonable cost. DF-560E NanoTrace ULTRA, DF-750 NanoTrace ULTRA, DF-760E NanoTrace ULTRA, NanoChrome ULTRA, and ULTRACART are all part of the ultra-series.
- In 2019, Emerson’s new Rosemount™ CT4400 Continuous Gas Analyzer is the world’s first purpose-built Quantum Cascade Laser (QCL) and Tunable Diode Laser (TDL) analyzer designed to help plants reduce ownership costs and report emissions accurately in environmental monitoring applications measuring standard components, such as nitric oxide (NO), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), sulfur dioxide (SO2), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), and oxygen (O2).
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com