Report : Asia Pacific Infant, Child, and Maternal Probiotic Supplements Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Form (Capsules and Soft Gels, Gummies, Liquid, and Others) and End User (Infant and Toddler, Children, and Maternal Women)
At 9.4% CAGR, the Asia Pacific Infant, Child, and Maternal Probiotic Supplements Market is speculated to be worth US$ 346.65 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Asia Pacific infant, child, and maternal probiotic supplements market was valued at US$ 201.82 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 346.65 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 9.4% from 2022 to 2028. Rising demand for probiotic supplements in pediatric nutrition and growing awareness regarding benefits of probiotic supplements among pregnant women are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
Apart from having a wholesome diet, pregnant women are seeking various alternatives to support their fitness and the health of their unborn babies. Digestive problems, such as constipation, diarrhea, acidity, and inflammation, are common during pregnancy. Probiotic supplements can help in battling these issues, ensuring a healthy gut. A mother’s microbiome is believed to be crucial in maintaining her and her baby’s health. An infant is exposed to millions of microbes while passing through the birth canal. Therefore, mothers must have a diet full of good bacteria to transfer to the newborn. Recently, probiotic dietary supplements for pregnant women have witnessed a high demand. Probiotic supplementation during pregnancy has several benefits. A thoroughly researched probiotic strains help improve bowel movement and relieve constipation problems. Studies have proven that including probiotic supplements in the regular diet of a pregnant woman help reduce inflammation, acidity, and bloating. Consumption of probiotic supplements during pregnancy also reduces the risk of vaginal infections, decreasing the chances of colic, eczema, and other allergies in newborn babies. Additionally, probiotics lower the risk of pre-eclampsia in pregnant women, a health condition resulting in high blood pressure and high protein levels in urine. Probiotic supplements also ensure better immunity for pregnant women, which helps fight chronic diseases and ensure good health of the baby. Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, and Saccharomyces boulardii are among the most effective and widely used probiotic strains in prenatal probiotic supplements. These strains help to maintain a healthy intestinal flora and reduce the risk of various allergies, diseases, and complications, including gestational diabetes and pre-eclampsia. The growing awareness about the benefits of probiotic supplements among pregnant women is substantially driving the infant, child, and maternal probiotic supplements market.
On the contrary, consumer perceptions on probiotic supplements for newborn hampers market Asia Pacific infant, child, and maternal probiotic supplements market.
- Based on form market is segmented into capsules and soft gels, gummies, liquid, and others. The others segment held 46.12% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 93.02 million. It is projected to garner US$ 157.82 million by 2028 to expand at 9.2% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the Asia Pacific infant, child, and maternal probiotic supplements market is segmented into into infant and toddler, children, and maternal women. The children segment held 60.19% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 121.49 million. It is projected to garner US$ 204.63 million by 2028 to expand at 9.1% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the Asia Pacific infant, child, and maternal probiotic supplements market has been categorized into China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Our regional analysis states that China captured 50.38% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 101.68 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 179.56 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Asia Pacific infant, child, and maternal probiotic supplements market are Bayer Corporation; Nestlé S.A.; BioGaia AB ; and Nordic Naturals.
- In 2022; Bayer Vietnam launched the prenatal multivitamin made in France for women planning for pregnancy, pregnant, and breastfeeding. Elevit brand help mothers to meet their increased nutritional needs pre, during and after pregnancy, ensuring a healthy pregnancy.
- In 2022; BioGaia launched BioGaia Pharax, which aimed to strengthen the immune system and support children’s upper respiratory health. BioGaia created the product as a probiotic complement to normal analgesics.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org