Report : Asia Pacific Embolotherapy Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Product (Embolic Agent and Support Device), Disease Indication (Cancer, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Neurological Disease, Urological and Nephrological Disorder, Gastrointestinal Disorder, and Other), Procedure [Transcatheter Arterial Embolization (TAE), Transcatheter Arterial Radioembolization (TARE)/Selective Internal Radiation Therapy (SIRT), and Transarterial Chemoembolization (TACE)], and End User (Hospital & Clinic, Ambulatory Surgery Center, and Other End User)
At 8.5% CAGR, the Asia Pacific Embolotherapy Market is speculated to be worth US$ 1,272.58 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Asia Pacific embolotherapy market was valued at US$ 979.05 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 1,272.58 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 7.7% from 2022 to 2028. Widening applications of embolotherapy and growing use of liquid embolic agents.
Increasing implementation of embolotherapy in the treatment of endovascular disease, traumatic injuries, cerebrovascular malformation, venous malformation, arteriovenous malformation, and pediatric vascular conditions are expected to offer an opportunity for the Embolotherapy market revenue growth over the coming years. Embolization is a minimally invasive procedure to treat an aneurysm by packing it with material that closes the scathe injured place and decreases the risk of bleeding. Embolization is performed within the artery (endovascular) through a steerable catheter inserted into the bloodstream and guided to the brain. Further, post-traumatic bleeding embolization is performed to stop bleeding caused by traumatic injuries. The method uses materials to block the affected vessel and stops blood flow. Thus, the rising adoption of embolization in various applications further increases the demand for embolization agents and supportive devices. Therefore, the growing applications of embolotherapy devices are expected to boost the growth of the embolotherapy market.
On the contrary, accessibility of other alternative therapies.
- Based on product, the Asia Pacific embolotherapy market is segmented into embolic agents and support devices. The embolic agents segment held 83.0% market share in 2022, embolic agents US$ 649.15 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,064.79 million by 2028 to expand at 8.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on Disease Indication, the Asia Pacific embolotherapy market is categorized into cancer, neurological diseases, urological and nephrological disorders, peripheral vascular diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, and others. The cancer segment held 24.0% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 190.95 million. It is projected to garner US$ 320.58 million by 2028 to expand at 9.0% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on procedure, the Asia Pacific embolotherapy market is segmented into transcatheter arterial embolization (TAE), transcatheter arterial radioembolization/selective internal radiation therapy, and transarterial chemoembolization (TACE). The transcatheter arterial embolization segment held 52.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 407.46 million. It is projected to garner US$ 676.59 million by 2028 to expand at 8.8% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the Asia Pacific embolotherapy market is segmented into hospitals and clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and other end users. The hospitals and clinics segment held 72.3% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 565.59 million. It is projected to garner US$ 926.50 million by 2028 to expand at 8.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the Asia Pacific embolotherapy market has been segmented into China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Our regional analysis states that China captured 27.8% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 217.10 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 363.96 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.0% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Asia Pacific embolotherapy market are Abbott Laboratories; Boston Scientific Corporation; Cook Medical LLC; Johnson & Johnson; Medtronic; Acandis GmbH; Balt USA LLC; Stryker Corporation; Guerbet LLC; and Terumo Corporation among others.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com