Report : Asia Pacific Digital Isolators Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Type (Optical Coupling, Magnetic Coupling, Capacitive Coupling, and Giant Magnetoresistive) and Application (SMEs and Large Enterprises)
At 9.8% CAGR, the Asia Pacific Digital Isolators Market is speculated to be worth US$ 1,393.75 Million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Asia Pacific digital isolators market was valued at US$ 793.96 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 1,393.75 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 9.8% from 2022 to 2028. Growing demand from industrial sector and focus of companies on development of innovative digital isolator products are the critical factors attributed to the Asia Pacific digital isolators market expansion.
The demand for electronic devices is expected to grow with the ongoing proliferation of the telecom sector In this industry, digital isolators are used in isolated communication technologies, VoIP gateways, and service ports. Digital isolators are also increasingly deployed in the communication sector due to the rising demand for end-point devices. Per the Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), British Telecom, among several other telecom operators, replaced the existing technology ISDN systems with VoIP and SIP systems. The demand from enterprises for switching from ISDN to VoIP networks and other substitutes for their operations is expected to catalyze the adoption of VoIP gateways and boost the deployment of digital isolators across the telecom industry in the coming years. Further, the growing demand for digital isolators for integration into service ports of different electronic devices is another major factor catalyzing the Asia Pacific digital isolators market growth. For example, the integration of digital isolators for service ports applications is also driven by the growing adoption of VoIP gateway devices. This is expected to catalyze the deployment of digital isolators across the VoIP gateways during the forecast period.
On the contrary, variations in performance of digital isolators based on quality of materials hurdles the growth of Asia Pacific digital isolators market.
- Based on type, the Asia Pacific digital isolators market has been segmented into optical coupling, magnetic coupling, capacitive coupling, and giant magnetoresistive. The capacitive coupling held 40.9% share of the Asia Pacific digital isolators market in 2022, amassing US$ 325.11 million. It is projected to garner US$ 590.91 million by 2028 to expand at 10.5% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on of application, the Asia Pacific digital isolators market has been bifurcated into SMEs and large enterprises. With 71.5% share of the domain, SMEs segment dominated the Asia Pacific digital isolators market in 2022. It accrued US$ 567.72 million in 2022 and is estimated to generate US$ 1,033.28 million by 2028 to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% over the forecast period.
- Based on country, the Asia Pacific digital isolators market is segmented into Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, the Rest of Asia Pacific. Our regional analysis states that China captured 36.2% share of Asia Pacific digital isolators in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 287.80 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 528.51 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Asia Pacific digital isolators market are Analog Devices Inc, Broadcom Inc, Infineon Technologies AG, Mornsun Guangzhou Science & Technology Co Ltd, Nexperia BV, On Semiconductor Corp, Skyworks Solutions Inc, Texas Instruments Inc, and Vicor Corp, among others.
- In 2021, Analog Devices Inc announced the launch of a new ADN4624, a new series of iCoupler digital isolators. It is a quad-channel 2.5 Gigabit digital isolator which allows data to transfer seamlessly in the electrical domain.
- In 2019, Analog Devices Inc announced the launch ADuM4122, a simple power solution which maximizes efficiency and minimizes electromagnetic emissions. It is a simple dual-drive strength output driver which efficiently toggles between the two slew rates and is controlled by a digital signal.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org