Report : Asia Pacific Defense Integrated Antenna Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Platform (Ground, Marine, and Airborne), Application (Navigation, Communication, and Telemetry), and Frequency (HF/VFH/UHF-Band, L-Band, Ku and Ka Band, S-Band, and Multi-Band)
At 9.6% CAGR, the Asia Pacific Defense Integrated Antenna Market is speculated to be worth US$ 553.07 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Asia Pacific defense integrated antenna market was valued at US$ 318.25 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 553.07 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 9.6% from 2022 to 2028. Shift from traditional warfare systems to advanced warfare systems and rise in focus of vendors on developing miniaturized antenna-based systems are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion
One of the main elements adding to the growing demand for defense integrated antenna systems is the rapid shift from traditional warfare to advanced modern warfare systems. Due to the steady developments of network-related technologies, the typical traditional warfare systems are replaced with advanced modern warfare systems. Antennas are used in defense applications as part of retrofitting activities. Advanced warfare systems works on the proficiency of such frameworks by accurately identifying and tracking objects and further developing surveillance capabilities and awareness of the situation. Thus, this change in the outlook from traditional warfare to advanced modern warfare is driving the defense integrated antenna market.
On the contrary, complex design of integrated antenna systems hampers market Asia Pacific defense integrated antenna market.
- Based on platform market is segmented into capsules and ground, marine, and airborne. The ground segment held 52.83% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 168.14 million. It is projected to garner US$ 294.48 million by 2028 to expand at 9.8% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on application, the Asia Pacific defense integrated antenna market is segmented into into navigation, communication, and telemetry. The communication segment held 48.86% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 155.49 million. It is projected to garner US$ 257.52 million by 2028 to expand at 8.8% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on frequency, the Asia Pacific defense integrated antenna market is segmented into into HF/VFH/UHF-Band, L-Band, Ku and Ka Band, S-Band, and Multi-Band. The Ku and Ka Band segment held 34.80% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 110.75 million. It is projected to garner US$ 183.23 million by 2028 to expand at 8.8% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the Asia Pacific defense integrated antenna market has been categorized into Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea and Rest of APAC. Our regional analysis states that China captured 33.14% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 105.47 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 188.71 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.2% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Asia Pacific defense integrated antenna market are Terma A/S; Raytheon Technologies Corporation; Viasat, Inc.; Lockheed Martin Corporation; L3Harris Technologies, Inc.; Thales Group; Honeywell International Inc.; Rohde & Schwarz and General Dynamics Corporation.
- In 2021; Aselsan supplied its SANCAK, a next-generation electronic countermeasure system to the Turkish Armed Forces. This system is equipped with the ground wave and skywave/NVIS jamming antennas.
- In 2022; Rohde & Schwarz launched integrated antenna system R&S ADD597 for single-channel direction finders.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org