Report : Asia-Pacific Capnography Equipment Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis By Product Type (Capnography Accessories & Disposables and Capnometers), Technology (Mainstream Capnography, Sidestream Capnography, and Microstream Capnography), Application (Cardiac Care, Trauma and Emergency Care, Procedural Sedation, Respiratory Monitoring, and Other Applications), and End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Home Care Settings, and Others)
At 7.4% CAGR, the APAC Capnography Equipment Market is speculated to be worth US$ 150.94 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the APAC capnography equipment market was valued at US$ 98.35 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 150.94 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 7.4% from 2022 to 2028. growing demand in emerging markets and advancements in handheld capnography equipment and are the critical factors attributed to the market expansion.
Leading players in the capnography equipment market focus on expanding their customer reach across emerging markets by expanding their distribution networks and augmenting manufacturing capabilities. In addition, high investments in life science and healthcare research in emerging countries play a crucial role in the upgrading of the latest technologies in developing countries. In turn, this supports the inclination toward advanced capnography equipment for detection of CO2 level. A growing number of surgeries especially minimally invasive surgeries, growing target-based population, and rising number of hospitals and surgical centres in emerging countries are driving the growth of the capnography equipment market in emerging nations.
On the contrary, stringent regulations for approval of capnography equipment hurdles the growth of APAC capnography equipment market.
- Based on product type, the APAC capnography equipment market is segmented into capnometer and capnography accessories & disposables. The capnography accessories & disposables segment held 53.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 72.45 million. It is projected to garner US$ 109.42million by 2028 to expand at 7.1% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on technology, the APAC capnography equipment market is segmented into mainstream capnography, sidestream capnography, and microstream capnography. The mainstream capnography segment held 50.5% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 49.64 million. It is projected to garner US$ 77.06 million by 2028 to expand at 7.4% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on application, the APAC capnography equipment market is segmented into cardiac care, trauma and emergency care, procedural sedation, respiratory monitoring, and others. The cardiac care segment held 38.6% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 37.94 million. It is projected to garner US$ 58.23 million by 2028 to expand at 7.4% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the APAC capnography equipment market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery center, home care settings, and others. The hospitals segment held 60.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 59.16 million. It is projected to garner US$ 90.24 million by 2028 to expand at 7.3% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the APAC capnography equipment market is segmented into Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, and Rest of APAC. Our regional analysis states that China captured 23.7% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 37.78 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 57.52 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the APAC capnography equipment market are BD, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, General Electric Company, Hill Rom Holding Inc. (Baxter), ICU Medical Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Masimo, Medtronic, Nihon Kohden Corporation, and SCHILLER Americas Inc. among others.
- In July 2020, Welch Allyn (Hill Rom Holdings, Inc.) announced new product launch namely, "Connex® Vital Signs Monitor" that has intuitive touchscreen that is adaptable for most low-acuity healthcare environments and clinical workflows. The product can also track cardiac activity using 3-or-5 lead ECG monitoring, measure pulse oximeter, non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), temperature, end-tidal CO2 (EtCO2), respiration, and many more.
- In May 2020, Philips announced partnership with Masimo for integrating measurement technologies into few of its IntelliVue MX-series multi-parameter monitors to help assess cerebral oximetry and ventilation status.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: email@example.com