Report : Asia Pacific Automated Cell Counters Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Type (Hemocytometer, Flow Cytometers, Electrical Impedance Coulter Counters, and Spectrophotometers) and End User (Hospitals, Research Laboratories, Diagnostics Centers, and Others)
At 6.4% CAGR, the Asia Pacific Automated Cell Counters Market is speculated to be worth US$ 2,263.92 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Asia Pacific automated cell counters market was valued at US$ 1,556.29 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 2,263.92 million by 2028, registering an annual growth rate of 6.4% from 2022 to 2028. Frequency of infectious and chronic diseases and upsurge in drug discovery activities.
The biotechnology & biopharmaceutical industry is focusing on the discovery and development of drugs to treat various diseases. Cell and molecular biology have become crucial parts of the modern drug discovery process. Monitoring the interaction of cells and internal cellular activity provides critical information on cell health, changes in disease states, and the response of targets to potential therapeutic compounds. The ability to visualize biological activities at a cellular level has been a major element in drug discovery. Further, the addition of automation and high-volume screening methods allowed the testing of many compounds. For instance, monitoring the effect of various compounds against a specific type of cancer is executed on a cellular level. Automated Cell Counters are used to monitor the changes in cancer cell characteristics at every stage of cancer. There are webinars held to create awareness about the techniques that are used for cell imaging and cell counting by various institutes. For instance, the ATA Scientific Instruments, in October 2020, held four new webinars that were specifically focused on cell counting and imaging for drug discovery. Thus, the increase in the discovery and development of drugs is boosting the demand for automated cell counters. This is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
On the contrary, loss of skilled workforce and high cost of instrument hurdles the growth of Asia Pacific automated cell counters market.
- Based on type, the Asia Pacific automated cell counters market is categorized into hemocytometer, flow cytometers, electrical impedance coulter counters, spectrophotometers. The spectrophotometers segment held 42.9% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 668.29 million. It is projected to garner US$ 986.42 million by 2028 to expand at 6.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on end user, the Asia Pacific automated cell counters market is categorized into hospitals, research laboratories, diagnostics centers, and others. The hospitals segment held 49.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 764.25 million. It is projected to garner US$ 1,124.46 million by 2028 to expand at 6.6% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the Asia Pacific automated cell counters market has been categorized into the China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Our regional analysis states that China captured 25.7% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 400.72 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 603.11 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Asia Pacific automated cell counters market are Eppendorf; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Countstar Inc.; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd; Chemometec A/S; ALIGNED GENETICS; Beckman Coulter, Inc. (Danaher); Nanoentek; Olympus Corporation; MERCK KGaA; Sysmex Corporation; Agilent Technologies, Inc.; Abbott; and Nexcelom Bioscience LLC., among others.
- In April 2021, Eppendorf has introduced the multipurpose Centrifuge 5910 Ri to accelerate results.
- In Dec 2021, Countstar's new product namely, "Countstar Rigel".
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org