Report : Asia-Pacific Air Barrier Market Forecast to 2028 – COVID-19 Impact and Regional Analysis – by Category (Coating and Membrane), Type (Vapor Permeable and Vapor Impermeable), and Application (Residential, Commercial, and Industrial)
At 4.9% CAGR, the Asia Pacific Air Barrier Market is speculated to be worth US$ 8,950.58 million by 2028, says Business Market Insights
According to Business Market Insights’ research, the Asia Pacific air barrier market was valued at US$ 6,729.58 million in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 8,950.58 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 4.9% from 2022 to 2028. New product launches and increasing use of fluid-applied air barriers are the critical factors attributed to the Asia Pacific air barrier market expansion.
The players operating in global air barrier market are focusing on developing new and innovative air barriers in order to fulfill customer demand. For instance, in October 2020, GCP Applied Technologies added two new products to its air barrier portfolio—PERM-A-BARRIER VPL 50RS and PERM-A-BARRIER VPS 30 membranes. These new air barriers are specifically designed to offer superior protection against the damaging effects of air and liquid water ingress on building structures. The product will also help reduce associated energy loss and condensation problems through the building envelope. In addition, in June 2019, Henry Company introduced Henry Air-Bloc All Weather STPE Fluid Applied Vapor Permeable Air Barrier. It is a UV- and fire-resistant, fluid-applied, elastomeric membrane designed to provide a vapor-permeable, water-resistive air barrier when applied to high-performance above-grade wall assemblies. It can be applied at temperatures as low as 10°F and withstand rain. Therefore, market players’ focus on performance improvement of the product enables them to launch new and innovative air barriers for their customers, which will offer lucrative opportunities for the growth of the Asia Pacific air barrier market.
- On the contrary, lack of presence of skilled labour hurdles the growth of Asia Pacific air barrier market.
- Based on category, the Asia Pacific air barrier market is segmented into coating and membrane segment. The coating segment held 61.1% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 4,114.19 million. It is projected to garner US$ 5,531.14 million by 2028 to expand at 5.1% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on type, the Asia Pacific air barrier market is segmented into vapor permeable and vapor impermeable. The vapor impermeable segment held 57.2% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 3,849.48 million. It is projected to garner US$ 5,058.58 million by 2028 to expand at 4.7% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on application, the Asia Pacific air barrier market is segmented into residential, commercial, and industrial. The residential segment held 48.9% market share in 2022, amassing US$ 3,289.26 million. It is projected to garner US$ 4,491.58 million by 2028 to expand at 5.3% CAGR during 2022–2028.
- Based on country, the Asia Pacific air barrier market is segmented into Australia, China, India, Japan, South Korea, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. Our regional analysis states that China captured 58.2% market share in 2022. It was assessed at US$ 3,919.88 million in 2022 and is likely to hit US$ 5,294.15 million by 2028, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period.
Key players dominating the Asia Pacific air barrier market are 3M Co; BASF SE; Carlisle Companies Inc; Dow Inc; GCP Applied Technologies Inc; General Electric Co; Henry Co; TK Products Construction Coating; VaproShield LLC; and W. R. Meadows Inc, among others.
- In 2019, VaproShield LLC launched SlopeShield Plus® Self-Adhered, a highly vapor-permeable roofing underlayment Air Barrier (AB) material.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Phone: +1- 646- 491- 9876
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org